Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 11 2018, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

can you please inplement this ideal it would improve the game for all people ( fix the facilities so you can tag different items in each building example you have 20 bakeries say 7 bakeries have 21 items checked to produce the next 7 have 9 items checked to produce and the last 6 have 2 items checked to produce maybe have a box on each facility , unchecked the bakery will produce as the same as other bakeries but if the box is checked that bakery can produce any number of items . i hope you understand this request . thank you ) please if you cannot do this let me know and i will leave it alone
Old Jul 12 2018, 04:47 AM

Hi folks,
I was thinking how great it would be if when expanding a farm, we could have the option of expanding on the north sides instead of just the south sides! I know that's a programming nightmare, but still... the possibilities! You are so awesome, I bet you're already thinking about it if not working on it!

In any case, thanks for all you do.
Theresa
Old Jul 12 2018, 07:48 PM

For the New Super Neighbor Manager. It would be nice if there was an option after one farm is set for a crop that it could clicked to set that for all the other farms to save the time of having to set each of the 36 farms. It could be that once you set the default farm you could click and all the other farms would be the same.
Old Jul 12 2018, 09:22 PM

i don't need to tell my SN what to plant, i need to be able to restrict the crops which can be planted.
i really wish, i could stop my SN from planting crops that are not needed in my facilities.
i haven't been selling those crops because then the storage shows 0, and my SN thinks i need them.
is there anyway around that besides giving him a list which then would take the fun out of the game?
thanks

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 12 2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Jul 13 2018, 08:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I would like to see an option to allow only crops of a specific harvest time in the SN Manager since I don't always care what my SN plants but I do care about the harvest time of the crops since I like everything on the farm to be ready at the same time. For example if I have flowers on the farm I just want 4 day crops planted.
Old Jul 13 2018, 11:35 AM

The flower stand is the only place that yellow poppies, pink zinnia,Poppy Anemone, Lupine, Cornflower, Lilies, Daffodil, African Daisy, Lady Slippers and Chrysanthemums are used, so you can't use a "gift lifeline" for them. I suggest that they be used in something else too, so we can use the gift lifeline if we need to.
Thanks
Penny
Old Jul 14 2018, 05:43 PM

We need a way to clear up the tool box. It's becoming way too cluttered. Maybe we could have a hide (and stay hidden until we want to see them) button. There is so much junk there never used such as the mini games, buddy lists, trophies, sn manager, freeze/unfreeze. I'm sure everyone's list is different because we each play the game differently.
Old Jul 14 2018, 06:25 PM

The new Super Neighbour manager needs a "None" option for which crops can be planted. We might want SNs to plant on some farms but not others, yet at the same time do other work on those farms we don't want planted.