Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 07 2015, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
We never see the hire at all. Cache and all was cleared with registry cleaning and other cache clearing operations. I will try the memcache clear and see if it reoccurs this evening. My friend has had issues accessing the forum so I don't know how she can clear her own memcache.
Hi RIAP,
You can give her the link through Facebook chat message. I am not sure the link would work from the in game messages.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2015, 04:42 PM

Question

Well clearing the memcache didn't help the problem. we have to keep trying to hire before it works. We see no hire but the person hiring gets the No thanks I'm busy thing. This is a very new occurrence. Not something I've ever seen before. Its a glitch i hope clears up soon. we spend a good five -ten minutes trying to hire each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RIAP,
You can give her the link through Facebook chat message. I am not sure the link would work from the in game messages.
Old May 08 2015, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Well clearing the memcache didn't help the problem. we have to keep trying to hire before it works. We see no hire but the person hiring gets the No thanks I'm busy thing. This is a very new occurrence. Not something I've ever seen before. Its a glitch i hope clears up soon. we spend a good five -ten minutes trying to hire each other.
Hi RIAP,
Are you doing this in the market or the Inn or on your farms? If you are in the market some may also be trying to hire you or her at the same time. If that is the case try the Inn as there are usually less in there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2015, 11:42 PM

Question

We're working each other's farms privately, not using the marketplace at all. We've been doing this since they started with players being able to work each others farms--four maybe five years now??We've had our glitches and hires not going thru fast or timely, but never have we experienced this glitch. The game tells us the other Is Busy no thanks" and we never ever see the hires. The only thing that seems to work is to just keep trying even if it takes 2 dozen tries. That does suck up precious time though.
Quote:
Hi RIAP,
Are you doing this in the market or the Inn or on your farms? If you are in the market some may also be trying to hire you or her at the same time. If that is the case try the Inn as there are usually less in there.
Old May 08 2015, 11:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
We're working each other's farms privately, not using the marketplace at all. We've been doing this since they started with players being able to work each others farms--four maybe five years now??We've had our glitches and hires not going thru fast or timely, but never have we experienced this glitch. The game tells us the other Is Busy no thanks" and we never ever see the hires. The only thing that seems to work is to just keep trying even if it takes 2 dozen tries. That does suck up precious time though.
Hi RIAP,
The only time I have seen anything like this is if I jump the gun and both of us don't have the farm completely loaded, with all the neighbors in place in the bar.
Old May 09 2015, 09:31 AM

Question

That is not the case either. This occurs after we've loaded our farms and I have asked her to join me on mine. Then I hire her--and get back the "No thanks I'm busy" and she sees nothing. Same in reverse when she goes to hire me after w are done with my farms, she gets the No Thanks I'm busy and I see no hires. We have to keep trying and often it will take five to over a dozen tries or more to get it to work. We've been playing this way for at least four years and this began maybe two weeks ago??
Quote:
Hi RIAP,
The only time I have seen anything like this is if I jump the gun and both of us don't have the farm completely loaded, with all the neighbors in place in the bar.
Old May 09 2015, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That is not the case either. This occurs after we've loaded our farms and I have asked her to join me on mine. Then I hire her--and get back the "No thanks I'm busy" and she sees nothing. Same in reverse when she goes to hire me after w are done with my farms, she gets the No Thanks I'm busy and I see no hires. We have to keep trying and often it will take five to over a dozen tries or more to get it to work. We've been playing this way for at least four years and this began maybe two weeks ago??
Hi RIAP,
I don't know what is causing this for just you two. I hire a couple of my friends many times and have never seen that message as they always get the hire request. Try going to the Inn and see if the same thing happens. You will both have to go from one farm or the other to make sure you are in the same Inn.
Beyond that you can contact Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old May 12 2015, 08:04 PM

it seems i have hard time hiring in the market . actually its almost a pain in the but to hire harvest/plow
Old May 12 2015, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdays View Post
it seems i have hard time hiring in the market . actually its almost a pain in the but to hire harvest/plow
Hi dogdays,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring. Is this a problem with the hiring procedure or just an observation? If it is a problem, what happens when you try to hire?

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired