Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 25 2019, 11:10 AM

Angry Farm coins

Whenever i log into farm town in the morning, i don't receive any farm coins, this has been going on for about 2 weeks now. Thank you.
Old Jul 25 2019, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvennard5961@gmail.com View Post
Whenever i log into farm town in the morning, i don't receive any farm coins, this has been going on for about 2 weeks now. Thank you.
Hi Tomvennard,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
The lottery is not something that is going to show up every time you log in. As the Farm Town day is a 20 hour day then your day change is not always at the same time.

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2019, 05:17 PM

A question. How do players get extra FC on leveling up? I get the usual 25, but I know a couple of neighbors who have gotten 35 and 42 FC on leveling up. All of us are at 1075 level. Is there something they may be doing to earn this?
Old Jul 30 2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
A question. How do players get extra FC on leveling up? I get the usual 25, but I know a couple of neighbors who have gotten 35 and 42 FC on leveling up. All of us are at 1075 level. Is there something they may be doing to earn this?
Hi RIAP27

Only 25 levels were added so we only received 25 farmcash if we had the necessary XP to level up from 1050 to 1075

You need to ask them how they got a different amount for 25 levels.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 30 2019, 07:38 PM

Thanks. I will see what I can find out but from whta I heard, they aren't sure themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RIAP27

Only 25 levels were added so we only received 25 farmcash if we had the necessary XP to level up from 1050 to 1075

You need to ask them how they got a different amount for 25 levels.
Old Jul 30 2019, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks. I will see what I can find out but from whta I heard, they aren't sure themselves.
Hi RIAP

If they are not sure about what they got, please tell them to click in Account tab above the game screen and then click in Farmcash Activity Log button.

There, they will see a balance of their farmcash.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 30 2019, 08:56 PM

Ok Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RIAP

If they are not sure about what they got, please tell them to click in Account tab above the game screen and then click in Farmcash Activity Log button.

There, they will see a balance of their farmcash.
Old Aug 05 2019, 11:44 PM

Default Farm Cash

I have been trying to buy Farm Cash for the past 3 days and it won't do it. My account is in good standing Please advise. Thank you. frmrfbi
Old Aug 06 2019, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
I have been trying to buy Farm Cash for the past 3 days and it won't do it. My account is in good standing Please advise. Thank you. frmrfbi
Hi frmfbi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.

What happens when you try to purchase the Farm Cash?

Your purchases of Farm Cash go through Facebook and they are the ones who determine what type of account you can use. You will need to go to your Facebook settings then to Payments in the left column to check this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2019, 08:38 AM

Default farm cash gone

Hello all.....I posted a help request and have not been answered as yet...please....I bought a forklift for 40 farm cash and now my cash is gone and there is no forklift...please can you sort it out...https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/,,,,thank you...have a great day

Tags
coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash missing, gift card loss, level up, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash