Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 07 2023, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice Ligon View Post
I have done everything I have been instructed to do and can not open to post my facs. It is sad. I have played since the beginning. This is no longer fun.
Hi Janice

It is strange that you cant open the facilities. I think you are trying from the Facility Manager. Have you tried to open a facility from one of your farms?

You cant post from Religious Facilities and Funeral Facilities but you can open them.

Please contact Support team to let them check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 07 2023, 01:10 PM

YES I can do it that way. It's a pain in the butt however it works. Thank You. I hope they keep working on my case.
Old Apr 07 2023, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice Ligon View Post
YES I can do it that way. It's a pain in the butt however it works. Thank You. I hope they keep working on my case.
You are welcome Janice, hopefully Support will give you a response soon
Old Apr 08 2023, 02:40 AM

Default super animal facilities

When using the tools to harvest animals in the facility manager the super animal facilities are not being harvested
I have tried the usual (clear cache, etc etc) but not working
they do clear if I select each one individually
Old Apr 08 2023, 05:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
When using the tools to harvest animals in the facility manager the super animal facilities are not being harvested
I have tried the usual (clear cache, etc etc) but not working
they do clear if I select each one individually
Hi soulman3854,

Are the ones not harvesting on a farm designated as a Quest farm? If so then that's correct. That setting prevents animals sheds on a quest farm from being harvested as that can help with regular quests

Information on how to change the setting is in Chapter 28 Quests, here's the link to the specific post there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post5836358

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 10 2023, 09:23 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a friend whose arthritis is getting so bad that she will not be able to play for much longer. She wishes to give her facilities to her SNs and wants to know how she goes about doing this. I thought I saw somewhere you could do it but said I would ask for her. Thank you
Old Apr 10 2023, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have a friend whose arthritis is getting so bad that she will not be able to play for much longer. She wishes to give her facilities to her SNs and wants to know how she goes about doing this. I thought I saw somewhere you could do it but said I would ask for her. Thank you
Hi rodkay1

Im sorry but that is not possible. Once she purchased the facilities, then they are hers and no way to gift them to other people.

You can only send farm cash items or farm cash to other people by paying for them and at that moment selecting who you want to send that gift.
Information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6052102
Old Apr 10 2023, 06:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you. Will let her know
Old Apr 10 2023, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Thank you. Will let her know
You are welcome rodkay1
Old Apr 12 2023, 07:30 AM

Hello all
I have had this problem for quite a long time, and it frustrated me enough to go ahead and ask about it today ;-) IF it is just a know FB issue, then no worries, I'll live with it in hopes to fully going to new site soon. I haven't tested it on new site, but since that's still in progress, I figured that wouldn't help anyway for the moment ;-)

When I use the START ALL button (I have all tools), it looks like it loads them all to 100%. When I reload just one moment later, it goes back to (let's say) the 2% loaded and I have to reload. It also appears to be using products since my amount in production lowers each time. Though I haven't tested this in the minute detail to see if less cinnamon logs are gone ;-)
Sometimes I have to reload it 4-5 times, again products reducing each time. This happens even if I wait a moment in between (such as I may have clicked too quick or something).
Any advice? Known issue? Or should I report it as a bug formally on the site?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending