Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 13 2019, 01:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Taz, Well I have tried everything you have said, and still having problems with it bogging up. Called internet service and ran speed test. Pretty much the same as it was a month ago when I was having no trouble. Cant afford to spend anymore money or waste any more time taking over 3 hours to work neighbors facilities. Will check back in a few months and try playing again to see if they have it figured out, as I am not the only one having this issue.
Hi heartnrose,

Taz is not available at the moment. If the problem is in a connection in one of the many links needed to get to the game then you will need to wait for whoever owns that connection to see, find and fix the problem. Those links are owned by many different companies and it's not possible to test them all. I very much doubt it will take months to resolve.

You can try the server tests which will test some of the connections if you wish. There is a picture in the post that shows you what you should be seeing if the tests are ok. If you run it and find a problem with one of the links, let us know which one and what the problem was. Here's the link Server Tests.
Old Sep 19 2019, 07:23 PM

Default recent problems

Evening!
I've noticed problems in the Marketplace in the last few days: 1) When I'm hired it is consistently taking up to 57 seconds just for one farm to load.Everything else is slow, too, but not nearly as bad--like waiting for the coins message to pop up so I can claim my "reward". My own farms load just fine for me, though. Also, 2) when I get a hire message, it often gets bumped off the screen by a message from an unknown person that answers No to a hire. I find that strange and don't know how to get the hire message back to respond to it.
Can you help me?
Old Sep 19 2019, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Evening!
I've noticed problems in the Marketplace in the last few days: 1) When I'm hired it is consistently taking up to 57 seconds just for one farm to load.Everything else is slow, too, but not nearly as bad--like waiting for the coins message to pop up so I can claim my "reward". My own farms load just fine for me, though. Also, 2) when I get a hire message, it often gets bumped off the screen by a message from an unknown person that answers No to a hire. I find that strange and don't know how to get the hire message back to respond to it.
Can you help me?
Hi Peggy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about game running slow. We can not control how much layering players do on their farms. The more layering they do the slower it will be for you. The only thing I can suggest is to use the preferences and turn off any of the show items you do not need for the work you are hired for.
The only thing you can do for the hire message disappearing is to ask them to resend. I have had several ask me to do that and they get it the second time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farmtown too slow, flash player, shockwave, shockwave plug-in, slow, slow game