Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Apr 12 2020, 12:51 PM

Default brower

What is the best brower to use for farmtown
Old Apr 12 2020, 01:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHRON View Post
What is the best brower to use for farmtown
Hi FISHRON,

I have moved your post to the Social section where other members will be able to give you their opinions on which browsers work great for them.

Finding the right browser is something you just have to try for yourself and see what works best for your computer, your internet and whatever else it is you like to do using browsers, as what may work great for one person can run like a snail for someone else.

The popular browsers are Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge is also popular but does have issues at times. There are plenty more you could try, perhaps ask your friends that play Farm Town what they like to use so you get an idea.

Chrome and Opera you can add the Farm Town Flash Enabler to so you don't have to allow flash every time, other browsers you have to allow flash every time you load the game, some only once per browser session.

Whatever browser you decide to use you will need to enable 3rd party cookies and pop ups. Here are some links for you to check out information on the more popular browsers, any issues with them and instructions for flash and cookies should you need them. Each link is clickable and will take you to that post:
Old May 17 2020, 09:13 AM

I use Google Chrome for my PC and Puffin for my iPad. I had to pay for Puffin but for play away from home it is the only way.

Denise

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3003&farm_ix=0