Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 12 2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
I was using Firefox because of the shrinking window for gifting. I switched to Chrome. That window is still shrinking and before when this happened, I had figured out how to send gifts in bulk, but cannot remember how I did that. Any info about how to get around this glitch that will spurn my memory is very much appreciated. Thanks
Hi Muffie1943

This is a Facebook issue so you could get using different browsers. It is affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests.

We have to wait for Facebook to fix this but anyway, we have contacted the developers to let them know about this problem.

It seems the last workaround we had to send gifts is not working now. You have the information in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632034

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 12 2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi auntie,
We are aware of this and it has happened before. This is a Facebook issue affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests, we have contacted the developers to let them know about this problem.Facebook will have to fix this. We do not have any work around at this time.
Not sure if this is any help but 6 hours ago I sent gifts with no problem. Now the shrinking is back so for me, so it only just showed up in the last few hours.
Old Aug 12 2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Not sure if this is any help but 6 hours ago I sent gifts with no problem. Now the shrinking is back so for me, so it only just showed up in the last few hours.
Hi WingmanFarm

Thanks for your report.

I got the problem about 5 hours ago, so you were lucky to send gifts a little earlier

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Aug 12 2019, 12:55 PM

Shrinking boxes again when sending gifts or boosting trains.
Old Aug 12 2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXDAW View Post
Shrinking boxes again when sending gifts or boosting trains.
Hi JAXDAW

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

We are aware of this problem. This is a Facebook issue affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests, we have contacted the developers to let them know about this problem.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Aug 12 2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
I was using Firefox because of the shrinking window for gifting. I switched to Chrome. That window is still shrinking and before when this happened, I had figured out how to send gifts in bulk, but cannot remember how I did that. Any info about how to get around this glitch that will spurn my memory is very much appreciated. Thanks
I can return gifts, but cannot send them from the gift box.. I used both Firefox and Chrome also, but with the same results. Hope FB fixes this soon... very frustrating.
BTW, don't think you want to spurn (reject with disdain or contempt) your memory.. ha!
Old Aug 12 2019, 04:57 PM

I am getting the shrinking box when trying to send gifts and trains.
Old Aug 12 2019, 05:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
I am getting the shrinking box when trying to send gifts and trains.
Hi TerriFlynn,

We are aware of the problem , it started earlier today. We have notified the developers about it.
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:24 PM

We have an I Mac and my hubby just updated the software last night. today i cant send gifts. I get the shrinking box. We disabled 3rd party cookies and popups and it still wont let me send gifts. Not for sure what we need to do next. thanks
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdwok View Post
We have an I Mac and my hubby just updated the software last night. today i cant send gifts. I get the shrinking box. We disabled 3rd party cookies and popups and it still wont let me send gifts. Not for sure what we need to do next. thanks
Hi Vdwok,
It had nothing to do with the update your husband did. We are aware of the problem , it started earlier today. We have notified the developers about it.
This is a Facebook issue affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests. We have had this happen before and will have to wait for Facebook to fix the issue again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, trees disappear, unable to receive gifts, window narrows