Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 16 2019, 10:41 PM

ok...thank you
Old Sep 17 2019, 01:57 AM

Default I NEED to know your Beeswax

Please tell me how I can get FREE HONEY without posting a gift request. I'm an "old, returning player" from almost 10 years ago.
Old Sep 17 2019, 04:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
Please tell me how I can get FREE HONEY without posting a gift request. I'm an "old, returning player" from almost 10 years ago.
Hi Homesick,

I have moved your post to the thread about facilities as you are asking about a product made in them.

To get free honey you need to ask for ingredients to make something that needs honey to make it. When your friends send you those ingredients, they get sent your gift box, when you store them the ingredients get sent to your storage for you to use.

So for example if you asked for ingredients to make granola in the cereal factory, that would get you some honey when you stored the ingredients.

The other way, is when a friend who owns the Bee Farm reaches a belt or dan for making honey jar and posts the bonus. When you send the bonus to them you also get some.
Old Sep 20 2019, 02:39 AM

Default Facility Question

What EXACTLY does facilities not workable mean??? It is under the Show Facility Info tab.
Old Sep 20 2019, 04:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
What EXACTLY does facilities not workable mean??? It is under the Show Facility Info tab.
Hi Joyinlife,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Non-workable Facilities are ones that can not be worked by your friends, for example: the mineral mine, fish farming plant. You can not post facility work from them or request ingredients from them.

For the Production and Service facilities, the maximum fill is 15 days.
The maximum fill for Non-Workable facilities is 7 days.

If you would like to see a full list of which Facilites are Non-Workable, you will find that in our Game Guide Chapter 13 What are the Non-Workable Facilities?
Old Sep 21 2019, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Candle palace

I can't start my production with the start all with the facility manager or alone, even though I have the tool to be able to do so, I have to start each item one by one, is anyone having the same issue, it's been happening for a few days now, it's the only facility doing that.
Old Sep 21 2019, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
I can't start my production with the start all with the facility manager or alone, even though I have the tool to be able to do so, I have to start each item one by one, is anyone having the same issue, it's been happening for a few days now, it's the only facility doing that.
Hi Boris,
Find your Candle Palace in the Facility Manager and check to see if it has a check mark in the box for that facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2019, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi Taz,
Yes, it does, all of them do.
Old Sep 21 2019, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
Hi Taz,
Yes, it does, all of them do.
Hi Boris,
Make sure that all of the products in the facility have the boxes for them checked.

Try putting the facility in storage, click save, close and reopen your farms and place it back on the farm and see if it will fill then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 21 2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old Sep 21 2019, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

ok, I will try what you suggested and will let you know, Thank you for your quick response and for the help Taz.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts