Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 18 2019, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie12 View Post
people must think we are unaware of how to play the game We should have some kind of support from the so called support team to send off the ships for us. so we are not stuck for days on end to restart from the beginning at an hour per container. One would think but I guess not
Hi nettie,
I am sorry, but we do not have that capability and neither does support to skip a port for you. It is and has always been the rule that you can not skip the last port, regardless of the reason.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2019, 10:12 AM

I have all my ships stuck at one port and plan to skip them all, but having an issue with removing that port from the itinerary. I click the replace button and nothing happens. I have two ports to remove and neither one will work. I am going to try and reload the game, again and see if the "replace tab" will work. I'd like to clear out the inactive port too. At least his turns pink so I know its inactive. Any help would be a appreciated and I still believe we should NOT be penalized skipping ports where our ships are stuck at. Not our fault. The ones who should be penalized are those who fail to unload in a timely manner say 24-48 hours.

I reloaded and got the port replace to work. But I hope the devs will consider taking away the penalty for skipping ports. I do so only when I have no choice and all seven ships are stuck at one port. That tells me someone is being derelict in their duties and honestly should shut down their port. I know sometimes things happen, but it should not be the ship in port that is penalized.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 19 2019 at 10:27 AM.
Old Sep 23 2019, 11:05 AM

Default shipping

l already have the blue ship, but cannot increase my shipping and get the orange one... it keeps telling me l have an orange ship... l don't, am l allowed more than one if so how to l achieve this
Old Sep 23 2019, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander52 View Post
l already have the blue ship, but cannot increase my shipping and get the orange one... it keeps telling me l have an orange ship... l don't, am l allowed more than one if so how to l achieve this
Hi zander,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the cargo ships.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2019, 10:09 PM

Default Disappearing ships

is this supposed to happen? I have all 7 ships but some them aren't on my farm or in my storage but available to send to neighbors. are they hidden when at sea or something?

now my yellow one is hidden. I don't know whats going on. very strange.

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 23 2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old Sep 23 2019, 10:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
is this supposed to happen? I have all 7 ships but some them aren't on my farm or in my storage but available to send to neighbors. are they hidden when at sea or something?
Hi Larwin,
No there isn't a way to hide them when they are dispatched. You can hide them in the Preferences by unchecking the box for Show Ships, but that hides them all the time.
As long as you have bought a ship one time then you will always have that ship showing in your Seaport Manager whether it is on a farm, in your storage or you have sold it.
Old Sep 23 2019, 10:41 PM

is like they disappear randomly or something do they sometimes hide when placed on farm or maybe something going on game not letting them load correctly. I didn't hide em myself.

can neighbor hide my ships?

this is first time I noticed this seems its happening for no reason unless it hides temporary sometime when dispatched

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 23 2019 at 10:49 PM.
Old Sep 23 2019, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
is like they disappear randomly or something do they sometimes hide when placed on farm or maybe something going on game not letting them load correctly. I didn't hide em myself.
Hi Larwin,
I don't what has happened to your ships. According to your data none of them are on your farms or showing in storage. As I said, once you have bought them you have them always showing and able to be worked in the Seaport Manager.
You can contact Support to see if they will refund your coins so you can buy and place a second one on your farms if that is what you want.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 23 2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old Sep 25 2019, 01:10 PM

I use 'Reuse last itinerary' button to send cargo ships to port As I choose reliable neighbours but I cannot remove/swap a port who has turned ships off. this has happened for last two days. I have been having similar problems on and off for a couple of weeks for others. but after rebooting game or even going via another profile it has eventually worked, but not now. Any ideas how to free it?
Old Sep 25 2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
I use 'Reuse last itinerary' button to send cargo ships to port As I choose reliable neighbours but I cannot remove/swap a port who has turned ships off. this has happened for last two days. I have been having similar problems on and off for a couple of weeks for others. but after rebooting game or even going via another profile it has eventually worked, but not now. Any ideas how to free it?
Hi brewergirl1961

Try memcache, link below, to clear the game memory. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab.
Then reopen your farms and try changing ports again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Sometimes you will need to clear memcache more than once. I usually go to facebook for some minutes before loading the game again.

Also, if you have the game in your mobile or tablet, see if you can change ports there.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, replace, replacing, ship logbook, ship's logbook, ships