Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 28 2019, 07:01 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to spagal
Default Farm Town Flash Player

I can't get into Farm Town. It says that I need the Farm Town Flash Player. I have been trying for two days with no luck at all. Can you please help me?
Old Jul 28 2019, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spagal View Post
I can't get into Farm Town. It says that I need the Farm Town Flash Player. I have been trying for two days with no luck at all. Can you please help me?
Hi Spagal,
I moved your post to the subject thread about not being able to load the game. To help you, you need to answer some questions.

What are you seeing when you try to open your farms?

What browser are you using?

Do you have Flash Player installed in that browser?

What type of computer are you using?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2019, 04:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well google chrome has just posted a notice at the top of my browser saying goodbye to flash at the end of 2020... so we are all now praying that ft manages to save the day for all of us who have invested 10 years of our lives in this wonderful game... it would be extremely sad to have to just lose it...
Old Aug 03 2019, 05:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
well google chrome has just posted a notice at the top of my browser saying goodbye to flash at the end of 2020... so we are all now praying that ft manages to save the day for all of us who have invested 10 years of our lives in this wonderful game... it would be extremely sad to have to just lose it...

Hi Aussie Rae,

I have moved your post to help and support as it is not about the new release. We have been aware that Adobe is ending support for flash at the end of 2020 for quite some time. You can find out what the developers said about this in Known Issues section of the forum, in this post: News about Flash Player
Old Aug 03 2019, 06:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think its going to get annoying with chrome posting that message re the flash.. am glad the devs are working so hard for us... wish chrome stopped messing with the browser.. between the problems caused by the different browsers and facebook it makes playing a challenge for so many... used to be really simple and easy... guess I must just be getting old and miss how things used to be... progress is not always for the best.. unfortunately.. LOL
Old Aug 09 2019, 11:37 AM

Default need link to reset things on farm

i had the link then a few months ago it would not open for me. heard it was changed .it had things like trains facilitys ships and other things you just load the page and it resets things on the list.thanks
Old Aug 09 2019, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i had the link then a few months ago it would not open for me. heard it was changed .it had things like trains facilitys ships and other things you just load the page and it resets things on the list.thanks
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading.
The memcache address has not changed. It is still the same link we have had for years.
I suggest you book mark it again when you open the following link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2019, 08:28 PM

Hello I don't want to reply I just need to know what is going on with Farm Town. When I go there as normal it boots me and says you previously logged on with FB do you want to proceed? Whether I say yes or cancel I cannot log into farmtown, also this morning tried to send gifts and as last year the box for all neighbors to click to send gifts it gets smaller and smaller until poof it is gone. I have removed all cache history and even the url that you guys recommend to clean farm town up. So what gives? Like to play and I most definitely do not want to loose my $4.00 for finishing my quest and Co-op quest. by tomorrow. What am I to do?
Old Aug 12 2019, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
Hello I don't want to reply I just need to know what is going on with Farm Town. When I go there as normal it boots me and says you previously logged on with FB do you want to proceed? Whether I say yes or cancel I cannot log into farmtown, also this morning tried to send gifts and as last year the box for all neighbors to click to send gifts it gets smaller and smaller until poof it is gone. I have removed all cache history and even the url that you guys recommend to clean farm town up. So what gives? Like to play and I most definitely do not want to loose my $4.00 for finishing my quest and Co-op quest. by tomorrow. What am I to do?
Hi Sherry,
Are you using the Gameroom? And also trying to get in through Facebook link?
We have had one other with this situation and we had to send them to Support to let them help resolve this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

As far as the gift shrinking pop up for the names we are aware of the problem , it started earlier today. We have notified the developers about it.

This is a Facebook issue affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests. We have had this happen before and will have to wait for Facebook to fix the issue again.
Old Aug 12 2019, 09:02 PM

Hi Taz,
No I don't use Game room. I use the normal. Do I still need to fill out support ticket?

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm not loading, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, loading, loading error, loading issues, not loading, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen