Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 06 2019, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Rieck View Post
Hello all.....I posted a help request and have not been answered as yet...please....I bought a forklift for 40 farm cash and now my cash is gone and there is no forklift...please can you sort it out...https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/,,,,thank you...have a great day
Hi Annie Rieck

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

This is your first post about this problem on the forum, did you contact support about this?
If so, please check your emails as they will send the response to your email address, also check your spam folder in case support response was sent over there.

In case you want us to check, your game link is not working, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 06 2019, 09:09 AM

Default Missing Farm Cash

I haven't received farm cash for leveling up in ages, Why????
Old Aug 06 2019, 09:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Fontaine View Post
I haven't received farm cash for leveling up in ages, Why????
Hi Kathy Fontaine,

You only get Farm Cash when you level up and to do that you need to have earned the amount of XP (experience points) required for that level.

You went up a level 3 days ago and received 1 FC for that. You can check that for yourself by clicking on the Account tab at the top of the game and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

As you are not at top level yet you can hover you mouse over white numbers next to your game level and it will tell you how many XP are needed fo you to reach the next level.

If you prefer a list of all the levels and the XP needed to reach each one, you can find those lists in the Game Guide : Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking
Old Aug 17 2019, 12:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to SageRene Send a message via MSN to SageRene Send a message via Yahoo to SageRene
Default Daily coins

When I first log onto the game I used to receive a daily allotted amount of coins. Ever since I upgraded to the newer version of windows 10 as recommended, I don't receive these coins. Is this a possible facebook problem?

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 17 2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: splitting post to answer in correct threads
Old Aug 17 2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageRene View Post
When I first log onto the game I used to receive a daily allotted amount of coins. Ever since I upgraded to the newer version of windows 10 as recommended, I don't receive these coins. Is this a possible facebook problem?
Hi SageRene,

I have moved your post to the thread about coins as that is your first issue.

When you have more than one issue about different items please make a separate post for them as we need to move the posts to appropriate threads if they are not posted in the correct one. I have split your post into 2 to be able to answer your questions in the correct threads.

For the daily lottery, make sure you have had an overnight break of at least 8 hours with the game closed and not left it open on any browser. If you did that and did not receive the lottery you can try clearing your memcache and see if corrects after your break tonight. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload in case there is any old data stored there that may be causing a problem. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Click on the following link to be taken to your question about flash player
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6312522
Old Aug 20 2019, 12:57 AM

Default Earn Cash Tab

I was looking to earn farm cash tonight due to new update coming soon and the earn cash tab is not showing, did I miss something?
Old Aug 20 2019, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I was looking to earn farm cash tonight due to new update coming soon and the earn cash tab is not showing, did I miss something?
Hi texans,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash as the Earn Cash tab is where you could earn some by doing offers there.

There were numerous problems with TrailPay, the company responsible for those offers, for quite some time before the Earn Cash tab was removed.

Users were not able to contact them when they were entitled to claim, but did not receive their FC. Trailpay had closed the ability to contact them via their Help link in the Earn Cash tab. The developers and support made numerous attempts to contact the Trailpay company to try to resolve this but they never responded. Slashkeys contract with them, I believe, ended in May this year, and so due to the problems it was not renewed and the Earn Cash tab was removed.

I'm sorry, but at this time, we do not know if there will be anything like that offered again in the future.
Old Aug 21 2019, 01:52 PM

Default coins usage

Hi,
I just bought $20.00 worth of coins and then had a total of 128. I bought a oil refinery for 32, a Mexican restaurant for 30 and then a harvest/plow tool 100x100 and it took off 30 instead of the 40- it was supposed to. Then when I checked I did not have the tool. I can't figure out what happened. Can you check the history. I was going to buy another harvest/plow but don't have enough coins. Please let me know if I bought something by mistake for that 30 coins and what I can do.
Thank you!!
Erica Leino
Old Aug 21 2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Hi,
I just bought $20.00 worth of coins and then had a total of 128. I bought a oil refinery for 32, a Mexican restaurant for 30 and then a harvest/plow tool 100x100 and it took off 30 instead of the 40- it was supposed to. Then when I checked I did not have the tool. I can't figure out what happened. Can you check the history. I was going to buy another harvest/plow but don't have enough coins. Please let me know if I bought something by mistake for that 30 coins and what I can do.
Thank you!!
Erica Leino
Hi Erica,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

The tool you bought was the Plower (10 x 10)-Solar Powered for 30FC.

In order to buy the Combine Harvest-Plow (10x10) you do need to own both the Plower (10 x 10)-Solar Powered as well as the Harvester (10 x 10). You do own the Harvester. When you tried to buy the combine, the game took you to that tool as you need it before you can buy the combine.

You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game. To see this do the following >>
  • Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen
  • Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log

Purchases of Farm Cash and any Farm Cash earned will have a green background.

Those with a pink background are what you have spent in game.

If you would like to see a list of what requirements are needed to buy tools you will find that in the Game Guide Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 21 2019 at 02:28 PM.
Old Aug 21 2019, 11:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farm cash purchasing options

Now that Facebook has discontinued selling Facebook gift cards, I was looking around in Facebook's Q/A area. I did find a place where they say they do not access the 4 major credit card companies gift cards.

When I go to the buy Farm town FC area, it shows the 4 major credit cards as a form of payment for FC.

How are we NOW supposed to fund future purchases of FC, other than with Paypal?

Tags
coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash missing, gift card loss, level up, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash