Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
This is probably, once again, the wrong forum but since I can't find anything through search, I'll let someone point it in the right direction.
I was just at the Marketplace for hiring; and, am again appalled at the childish, nasty behavior of some of the "regulars" there. The language was horrible (as it usually is with these few), along with the attitude (and accusations) of cheating. It is absolutely absurd that I would ask that a moderator or someone "watch over" these supposed adults. One is down there calling several others the "b" name; one is yelling (caps on) about how the other needs to get a ----- life; and, there are two more that are yelling about the other two (with some fine name calling).
I think a few days of you guys overseeing the marketplaces and kicking these "childish" people off for awhile might do the marketplace some good.
Sorry but I really needed to sound off on this one!!
(What is a tag?)
Hi,

When you see these people in the market using bad language etc, please click their avatar and report abuse, that is the only way for them to be identified. Doing this would also put them on your ignore list and you wont seen them anymore.

It's almost impossible for a moderator to be there as there are 100's of different marketplaces, the chances of us being on the same one are very slim.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 24 2014, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Update Farmtown APP?

I have recently returned to my Farmtown Farms and begun playing again and want to know if I need to update the Farmtown APP Game? I had deleted the App off of my computer about six months ago and then added it back last week.
My Farms were still there , nothing missing..

Also , where are the holiday, seasonal items now>
Old Mar 24 2014, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynflower View Post
I have recently returned to my Farmtown Farms and begun playing again and want to know if I need to update the Farmtown APP Game? I had deleted the App off of my computer about six months ago and then added it back last week.
My Farms were still there , nothing missing..

Also , where are the holiday, seasonal items now>
There is nothing to update for the app. The app is played from the server. However, you will want to make sure your browser and Flash player are up to date.
There aren't any holidays currently so the holiday items are not available at this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2014, 11:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I have an IMAC APPLE and just had the new Maverick installed a few months ago and they updated Flash too. But I still hear about new things on Farm Town I can't find.

Like Quest, Old Man and Woman hugging each other .
Old Mar 24 2014, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynflower View Post
I have an IMAC APPLE and just had the new Maverick installed a few months ago and they updated Flash too. But I still hear about new things on Farm Town I can't find.

Like Quest, Old Man and Woman hugging each other .
The Quests are the mystery cube in the neighbor bar at the bottom.
There is a search in the store where you can enter the name of anything you are searching for and it will show them to you if they exist.
I would suggest maybe you should go through the Game Guide to catch up with all that has changed since you stopped playing. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2014, 08:57 AM

Default Unsecure

Suddenly when I come back to Farmtown this afternoon, I noticed that in the address bar I have the http crossed out with a red line when I go onto my farm. Have tried with different browswers, also cleared history and memcache. Is it safe to play?
Old Mar 25 2014, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Suddenly when I come back to Farmtown this afternoon, I noticed that in the address bar I have the http crossed out with a red line when I go onto my farm. Have tried with different browswers, also cleared history and memcache. Is it safe to play?
Go to your Facebook settings and in the Security settings make sure it is set to secure mode. The http having a red bar across it is your browser telling you that you are not in secure. It is still ok to play but you should be using the https for security not just in Farm Town but in Facebook as wekk.
Old Mar 25 2014, 09:28 AM

I have always had secure mode, did go to settings and it says secure mode enabled but I cant click on it at all, usually you can enable or disable it from there but no edit button. I have checked all my other apps and they are all the same, with the yellow triangle on one browser or red crossed out https. So presume its FB and not just FT now. I havnt got my new look homepage yet and am wondering if I am about it and my account is being messed about. Just wanted to check that I can still play.
Old Mar 25 2014, 09:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Freeze avatar

Is there someway we can turn off the avatar when we need to? This little person , ME, gets in the way at times especially when planting flowers and when I am trying to detail things and makes it difficult for me to see what I am doing. I need to keep the farm at a reasonable size to see most of the farm at a glance and not make it huge to do some things.
Old Mar 25 2014, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
I have always had secure mode, did go to settings and it says secure mode enabled but I cant click on it at all, usually you can enable or disable it from there but no edit button. I have checked all my other apps and they are all the same, with the yellow triangle on one browser or red crossed out https. So presume its FB and not just FT now. I havnt got my new look homepage yet and am wondering if I am about it and my account is being messed about. Just wanted to check that I can still play.
Yes you can still play. It maybe Facebook's security certificate has run out for the Apps servers. Should be good in a couple days when they get it recertified.
Closed Thread

Tags
android, animals, backup, billing, bonus, buddy list, can't post, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, duplicate facility, email address, facebook, facilities, facility work, farm town dollar scam?, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, report, save, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, toolbox, tools, tools not working, train