Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2020, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Well, I just emptied my Train manager again and found more train boosts available in the My Requests tab just as I have continued to all day. A friend trusted me with her sign in credentials for Facebook since she did not use her account anymore. And her account was having the same trouble in another browser. I have tried changing to 3 different browsers, deleting cookies, clearing the FT cache, but every time there are too many train requests in the My Requests tab still there to have just been sent in 2 minutes.
Hi Qivis,
We are seeing some boosts in the My Requests too after having boosted all showing in the train manager. We are still checking on this. We will pass our findings on to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2020, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
We are seeing some boosts in the My Requests too after having boosted all showing in the train manager. We are still checking on this. We will pass our findings on to the developers.
This is happening to me also.
Old Apr 19 2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Hi Qivis,
Thanks for letting me know. I read through things rather quickly and came back to see if I missed something. I am replowing a few farms and not having to select smaller plows to fit on them and wanted to see if I missed anything. After all, you may remember I had a stroke a number of years ago and have to be sure of the brain damage!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Apr 19 2020 at 11:41 AM. Reason: The brain damage I just mentioned - left out a word!
Old Apr 19 2020, 02:02 PM

hi Devs, just wanting to second most of the above comments train boosts are leaving the my request tab after boosting them via the "my train boosts" in game. i've cleared all my data and checked again and its continuing to happen. Thanks.
Old Apr 19 2020, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi Devs, just wanting to second most of the above comments train boosts are leaving the my request tab after boosting them via the "my train boosts" in game. i've cleared all my data and checked again and its continuing to happen. Thanks.
Hi Alexm2012

We have emailed the developers with all the information we tested.
Old Apr 19 2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Hi Qivis,

I also have the same problem here
Old Apr 19 2020, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I also have the same problem here
Hi Clohar

We emailed the developers about this problem and they are working on it.
Old Apr 19 2020, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Clohar

We emailed the developers about this problem and they are working on it.
I hope they are staying well and safe during this world wide pandemic too! This is after all just a game and they should be working from home if they are not able to keep safe at the Slashkey offices.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 19 2020, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added the following:

Post Release Updates - April 19th, 11:40PM

- Bugfix: Train Boost Requests sent from individual trains on a farm not appearing in the Train Manager boost tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2020, 02:01 AM

Default Train Manager

I still have Trains appearing in my Request Tab and Not in the Train Manager.
Closed Thread