Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 24 2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
Thank you for your prompt reply! I refreshed the game, and they are now appearing in storage.

Nice!! You are very welcome Begonia and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Apr 24 2019, 09:19 AM

287 BILLION coins to buy the last upgrades of land. Don't you find this to be an extreme cost. Even real land doesn't cost this. It is a greedy amount as far as I am concerned.
Old Apr 24 2019, 07:16 PM

Concerning the Jack Fruit tree...if it's not used in any facility and you plant it, harvest it, store it up then go to the market to sell non ingredients...won't it be sold too?
Old Apr 24 2019, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Concerning the Jack Fruit tree...if it's not used in any facility and you plant it, harvest it, store it up then go to the market to sell non ingredients...won't it be sold too?
Hi JudyD,
If you use the filter for Non-ingredients for me and the sell selected that will only sell what you have checked for sale. That way you can select what non-ingredients you want to sell and which you don't.

When ever any of your selected non-ingredients become ingredients then they are automatically unchecked and removed from the non-ingredients list. So it pays to go through and check the ones you want to sell and use the Sell Selected rather than the Sell All.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2019, 11:17 PM

The new ship incentives seem to be helping a bit. Mine are moving a little faster and hopefully will move even faster in the future. Thanks - an excellent idea.
Old Apr 29 2019, 07:41 PM

Ship incentives - full ship unload - claims 4,000 plus products for all products, yet my crude oil only got 2 points. Is there an issue here?? Thanks.
Old Apr 29 2019, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Ship incentives - full ship unload - claims 4,000 plus products for all products, yet my crude oil only got 2 points. Is there an issue here?? Thanks.
Hi mareface,
You only get a percentage of the items that were loaded into their ship at it's first port. The first port has the least amount of products loaded. The maximum you can get is around 4600 products, which is a portion of all 10 containers, so some of the items that don't carry a great amount you won't get much of.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 30 2019 at 05:02 AM.
Old Apr 30 2019, 06:29 AM

Thank you Taz - realize only a portion, but 2 out of 4,669 is an insult - LOL thanks again
Old May 01 2019, 04:56 AM
Account Not Linked

well it is certainly next month���� but is it next week yet ������???
Old May 01 2019, 07:47 PM

Hi farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - May 1st, 8:00PM

- Released 7 new Mothers Day items, 1 as gift, 3 at the top of the Mothers Day category at the store and 3 at the bottom.
Closed Thread