Go Back   Farm Town > New Forum Users > Forum Guide

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2014, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Reporting Spam

We are asking for your help in trying to keep the forums clean from members who are only joining to spam you members.

What is spam?
This is any post in the forums, visitor messages or private messages to you that are trying to get you to go to an unauthorized website to buy something or to click on a malware link to gain access to your computer and your personal data.

What you should do if you receive one of these spam messages?
If it is a post you see in the forums then please click on the Report (red triangle in upper right corner) and indicate that the post is spam. We will remove the post as soon as one of the moderators are in the forums. We try to catch them as soon as we see them, but there are times when we are not in the forums.

If it is a visitor message you receive in your user profile you can also report this by clicking on Report in the message. This will alert us to the message and we will remove it and stop the user from sending any more of them.

If it is a private message sent to you then this will have to be done slightly different. In this case please forward the message to any of the admins (Taz D, marymarcel or Tiger ). We will then moderate the sender to prevent them from sending any more spam messages.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 08 2019 at 07:23 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
report spam, spam