Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 12 2015, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Since this new release I am not getting 2 FCash on eithe quest. I have the required amount the day before it says I can claim the cash and then when that time expires a quest is one less that it should be and will only let me claim 1 FC. I would work them even if we wasn't getting cash but still like to get what I worked and qualify for. Thank you.
Hi ImajeanB

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

It is not a problem because of the new release, you are getting only 1 farmcash because of the times.

I checked your data for your cooperative quests and regular quests.

For cooperative quests, you collected farmcash on April 4, at 18:36 eastern time, your first quest for the new week was completed that same day at 22:10 eastern time. You then collected again on April 12 at 04:59, so the first quest dropped off the chart because for it the seven days have past.

Same with your regular quests

You collected on April 2, at 06:03 and completed your first quest for the new week the same day at 10:14. But you collected again on April 9, at 12:06, by that time the first quest dropped off the chart because for it the seven days have past.

You have the Show quests button on both types of quests. This button shows you how many quests were completed and how many days, hours and minutes have past since they were completed. The last quest in the list is the first one you completed for the new week.

Also, we always suggest to not complete the last step of a quests till the next day after collecting farmcash. That way you will have enough time in case you cant enter the game on time.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 12 2015, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillaume69 View Post
I now have a quest which has an Indian Restaurant to complete the quest which I do not possess. I am getting increasingly frustrated at what is supposed to be a game.......
So why does the message come up "Updating facilities" when I enter the cooperative quest screen? Is it not checking for facility ownership?
Old Apr 12 2015, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillaume69 View Post
So why does the message come up "Updating facilities" when I enter the cooperative quest screen? Is it not checking for facility ownership?
Hi guillaume,
It is checking the facilities so they can add the open button, not for when you start a new quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 01:53 PM

Default Co-Quest Problem

I have a current Co-Quest that have been trying to finish all morning. The factory that I need is the Zoo Supply Factory. I have that factory and clicked on it to start it like I always do in order to finish the quest. It didn't show as if I had started it after I clicked "start all" -- I made sure that I had enough Monkey Food (which seemed to be the requirement needed). I even bought another one just to be sure that I had enough and it didn't work either. Can u help
Old Apr 12 2015, 02:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresitao View Post
I have a current Co-Quest that have been trying to finish all morning. The factory that I need is the Zoo Supply Factory. I have that factory and clicked on it to start it like I always do in order to finish the quest. It didn't show as if I had started it after I clicked "start all" -- I made sure that I had enough Monkey Food (which seemed to be the requirement needed). I even bought another one just to be sure that I had enough and it didn't work either. Can u help
Hi teresito,
Are you sure you are starting in the right facility? You should be starting in the Aoo Supply Factory and not in the Zoo. Your quest is to make the monkey food, not load it in a service (Zoo). Also you would be better off to use the Open button from within the quest manager and start a single batch rather than using the Start All. Just in case that it doesn't work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 06:21 PM

Default Co-Quest Problem

Yes, I did click on the right facility. I also, did it again by clicking on the Monkey Food batches (start) all by itself as well. It is not accepting it. Like i said, I even bought another facility and it says Zoo Supplies Factory not the Zoo.

So why is it not accepting it when I click on it to finish my Quest?
Old Apr 12 2015, 06:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresitao View Post
Yes, I did click on the right facility. I also, did it again by clicking on the Monkey Food batches (start) all by itself as well. It is not accepting it. Like i said, I even bought another facility and it says Zoo Supplies Factory not the Zoo.

So why is it not accepting it when I click on it to finish my Quest?
Hi teresitao,
The only explaination I can tell you is there has in the past been an intermitent glitch where it will not accept the batch started. The only thing you can do is wait a while and try again. Be sure you only start a single batch and use the Open button from the quest manager to get to it. This is so intermitent that the developers can't find the problem to fix it.
Old Apr 12 2015, 06:37 PM

Question can't collect coop quest reward

I have 14 coop quests completed and watched for the time to collect. When tonite showed that I could collect, it said I don't have enough quests completed. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/s...c649a035537639
Old Apr 12 2015, 06:40 PM

refreshed and it worked
Old Apr 12 2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I have 14 coop quests completed and watched for the time to collect. When tonite showed that I could collect, it said I don't have enough quests completed. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/s...c649a035537639

Hi petals

I answered you in your post in the New Release. Please reload your game and try to collect your farmcash again.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes