Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 12 2016, 08:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default missing crops

I am missing over 150,000 sugar cane. I don't know if there are any other crops missing because I don't process them as much as the sugarcane. I keep more than enough sugarcane in my storage to make sure I have enough to fill 12 Sugar factories. I have checked the amount of sugarcane I need to fill the factories with how much I could have used this morning to fill the sugar factories and the figures don't even come close to how many are missing.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 12 2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I am missing over 150,000 sugar cane. I don't know if there are any other crops missing because I don't process them as much as the sugarcane. I keep more than enough sugarcane in my storage to make sure I have enough to fill 12 Sugar factories. I have checked the amount of sugarcane I need to fill the factories with how much I could have used this morning to fill the sugar factories and the figures don't even come close to how many are missing.
Hi knolan

Please do something for me, open your storage and then set it to Crops. Then click in A/Z icon and set it to Alphabetically, then search for sugarcane.

If you have two types of boxes stored for sugarcane, Large and Regular, that way you will see them together and will know the total amount stored.

If after doing that you still think there is a problem with sugarcane, then please provide a link to your farms
You have instructions in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 12 2016, 09:37 AM

Level:
XP:

I have only the Sugarcane Large, (no regular) 22,475... I'm not sure if this link is correct: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=0&fb_bmpos=_0

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 12 2016, 09:38 AM

Level:
XP:

Mary, Here is my link https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=0&fb_bmpos=_0

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 12 2016, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Hi knolan,
I am sorry but that is a generic link and won't work. Please follow the instructions in the following link. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 12 2016 at 09:50 AM.
Old Jul 12 2016, 10:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello, I am transplanting trees from one farm to another and I lose some in transport. I add 2048 trees to my storage to take them to the other farm and when I add them to the farm there is only 1792. Its not all the trees that done it just the avocado, date and palm so far. I refreshed my browser. I ran memcache yesterday and cleared history. I checked my storage and the farm I took them from and they are not there. They just vanished into thin air.

Last edited by Dallace; Jul 12 2016 at 10:31 AM.
Old Jul 12 2016, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallace View Post
Hello, I am transplanting trees from one farm to another and I lose some in transport. I add 2048 trees to my storage to take them to the other farm and when I add them to the farm there is only 1792. Its not all the trees that done it just the avocado, date and palm so far. I refreshed my browser. I ran memcache yesterday and cleared history. I checked my storage and the farm I took them from and they are not there. They just vanished into thin air.
Hi Dallace,
According to your data you have 2048 avocado and date trees on your farms. You have 2051 Palm trees (maybe some on another farm as decoration?).
Did you use the multi-planter to place those trees?
What farm are they on?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2016, 10:51 AM
Account Not Linked

I moved them from farm 16 to farm 5. I used the crane to add them to storage. If the data says they are there should I do another memcache?
Old Jul 12 2016, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallace View Post
I moved them from farm 16 to farm 5. I used the crane to add them to storage. If the data says they are there should I do another memcache?
Hi Dallace,
I looked at both farms to make sure some weren't left behind. I am not sure why they are not showing the same length of trees as the rest which show as 2048 too.
When you go to the Farm Stats and set it to Growing on current farm (without fertilization and bonuses checked) how many do you see for those 3 trees?
Old Jul 12 2016, 11:13 AM
Account Not Linked

1792 for dates and avocado and 1795 for palm.

Tags
missing, missing animals, missing buildings, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees