Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 01 2016, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallace View Post
I feel like I have asked this before or someone else did, but anyway here goes.

I was going through my neighbors list and found several that had this

Active: Level: 0
XP: 0 Coins: 0
Best Diversification: 0
Help Given to Friends:

would it be safe to say I can remove them as neighbors There is also a few that haven't played in years.
Hi Dallace,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors. Sometimes the data doesn't come through to show the information for a neighbor. So I am not sure I would remove them unless you know they are no longer playing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2016, 08:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dallace,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors. Sometimes the data doesn't come through to show the information for a neighbor. So I am not sure I would remove them unless you know they are no longer playing.
Thanks Taz. How about ones like this

Active: Nov 7, 2010 Level: 18
XP: 7974 Coins: 61581
Help Given to Friends: 0

Could it be possible the data isn't coming through for them to.
Old Jun 01 2016, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallace View Post
Thanks Taz. How about ones like this

Active: Nov 7, 2010 Level: 18
XP: 7974 Coins: 61581
Help Given to Friends: 0

Could it be possible the data isn't coming through for them to.
Hi Dallace,
No that would be different. Either you get it or you don't, so those would be people who haven't played since then. You can remove them as neighbors. As long as you are friends with them though they will stay on your list in a white box instead of a blue one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2016, 08:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dallace,
No that would be different. Either you get it or you don't, so those would be people who haven't played since then. You can remove them as neighbors. As long as you are friends with them though they will stay on your list in a white box instead of a blue one.
I get it Taz I was just being silly. Sorry.

Thanks
Old Jun 03 2016, 08:33 PM

Would some one be able to help. I am unable to add any neighbors as all that comes up in my list is the people who are already my neighbors
Thanks
Old Jun 03 2016, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Would some one be able to help. I am unable to add any neighbors as all that comes up in my list is the people who are already my neighbors
Thanks
Hi Jules,
This is part of the Facebook bug that is effecting several things for those who have high numbers of friends. We are still waiting on them to fix it.
Have you tried putting the name in the search at the bottom of the My Neighbors tab to see if they will come up?
Old Jun 03 2016, 09:10 PM

Default adding neighbors

Yes, Taz, I have done that, and the people I am wanting to add, do not show up
Old Jun 03 2016, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Yes, Taz, I have done that, and the people I am wanting to add, do not show up
Hi Jules,
How many friends do you have in Facebook? Have you been able to work friends (who are not neighbors) facility posts?
Just to be sure, make sure you have the list sort set to default and the box for active players unchecked.
Old Jun 03 2016, 09:57 PM

Default Adding neighbors

Hi Taz, yes I have tried all that, but yes I do have over the 2,800 friends, and I have not been able to work facilities or boost trains or send a gift from a posted gift link to any one who is not my neighbor. I did realise that all those problems were due to the Facebook bug, but until this morning I did not know that I could not add any one to my neighbors
Old Jun 05 2016, 06:07 PM

When I go to the my neighbors page and click on "add neighbor" then send them the invite the box turns yellow as it is supposed to do. When I finished inviting the last person on the list the boxes of those I invited turned white again as if I hadn't clicked on them yet.
The three that are yellow are people I sent in invitation to a few days ago. I have attached a screen shot to show what I mean. I only have 56 active neighbors right now so I know I am well under the limit. Is this a FB glitch?

Tags
add neighbor, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools