Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2011, 12:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this....
I have been playing FT EVERYDAY for over 3 years now and I usually just roll with the flow.
But today I am quite disappoionted. I would think for a total of $95.00 one should be told before purchasing the 2 sprinklers just to water their farms, that it is only good for ONE PLANTING PER DAY, NOT ONE DAY! I found this to be very misleading.
Now I wonder, if I watered cotton today do I water it again tomorrow, and will it cut the harvest time again?
Old Sep 11 2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeepsPlace View Post
I have been playing FT EVERYDAY for over 3 years now and I usually just roll with the flow.
But today I am quite disappoionted. I would think for a total of $95.00 one should be told before purchasing the 2 sprinklers just to water their farms, that it is only good for ONE PLANTING PER DAY, NOT ONE DAY! I found this to be very misleading.
Now I wonder, if I watered cotton today do I water it again tomorrow, and will it cut the harvest time again?
no it will only cut in half 1 time...you can water once a day but it will only water the crop thats there even if you replant in that 24 hr span...your best bet is to read the many posts on this very issue.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Sep 11 2011, 05:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeepsPlace View Post
They did tell you that you can only water once per day as in this quote from the release announcement:
You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day.
You other question is answered there. So no it won't do any good to water the cotton again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2011, 05:49 PM

Be patient guys there is suggestions in the works on improving the sprinkler system whilst it cant be guaranteed that the current system will change it is being considered.

Happy Farming

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 11 2011, 05:54 PM

Thanks Al Bundy
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:16 PM

my concern is, I had to water so they could be harvested, but 1/2 day later, after I plant, I can't water to just irrigate, not right as afar I am concerned, I should be able to water then irrigate after if I have to
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Be patient guys there is suggestions in the works on improving the sprinkler system whilst it cant be guaranteed that the current system will change it is being considered.

Happy Farming
Thanks for the "hint".. I did not care for the red sprinkler at first, and resented the fact the brown had been taken away. BUT.....after playing with it a while it seems to be a matter of getting my head around how it works. Takes some thought on planting and when you really need to water flowers. It's not as bad I as I originally thought.

Fritz
Old Sep 12 2011, 11:56 AM

It's much too expensive, so I don't have it. I wouldn't want everything on a farm to necessarily grow 2x as fast, and I would miss the brown sprinkler. I suggest you find a better, less-expensive solution.
Old Sep 12 2011, 02:23 PM

wow, am I glad I didn't buy this thing.... it sounds like a giant PITA.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Sep 12 2011, 02:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifoofoo View Post
Simple. It should not be that way since we PAID for it! We should get full use!
Lot of things in the game we paid for but aren't allowed to do things with. Im pretty sure this sprinkler was NOT intended to be a "Level up quick" tool but i think a lot of players are wanting it to be just that. It was explained at the start "use once per day". Not difficult to understand, imo.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity