Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 09 2018, 02:49 PM

Thank you Mary. I tried to link them using the Green hand so I will try again using the yellow once the train has returned.
Old Nov 09 2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windcaller2 View Post
Thank you Mary. I tried to link them using the Green hand so I will try again using the yellow once the train has returned.
You are very welcome Windcaller2

If you continue having problems, please post here again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 13 2018, 12:41 PM

Default Hiding trains while plowing or clearing

Up until the last update, Oct 30th, 2018, I was always able to hide trains while plowing or clearing a farm. I used to be able to click on a car, a locomotive and have the option to hide that item or hide all trains. Now that option isn't there. The hide icon does nothing for trains. As a result, I can't clear or plow any fields directly under the trains.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...737&farm_ix=14
Old Nov 13 2018, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Up until the last update, Oct 30th, 2018, I was always able to hide trains while plowing or clearing a farm. I used to be able to click on a car, a locomotive and have the option to hide that item or hide all trains. Now that option isn't there. The hide icon does nothing for trains. As a result, I can't clear or plow any fields directly under the trains.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...737&farm_ix=14
Hi soccerguy,
I am sorry but that capability for trains was removed because it was causing a glitch with the trains that caused problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2018, 01:05 AM

Work around for this is to NOT put any trains or cars on the Top row of any farm and use a plowing tool or clearing tool that will span the affected area. Chalk it up to a lesson learned. lol
Old Yesterday, 01:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Locomotive Won't Dispatch

I don't know if this is the right place for this but if not I am sorry. I am visiting my farm for the first time in a month or so. I went to farm 7 and tried to sent off my locomotive as I used to. Now when I click on it nothing happens or at least the options to dispatch is missing. A window for help,walk here, move, rotate, etc. pops up but the window for actually using the locomotive is nonexistent. Maybe a change I missed happened or something. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Granlu http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6908&farm_ix=6
Old Yesterday, 01:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranLu View Post
I don't know if this is the right place for this but if not I am sorry. I am visiting my farm for the first time in a month or so. I went to farm 7 and tried to sent off my locomotive as I used to. Now when I click on it nothing happens or at least the options to dispatch is missing. A window for help,walk here, move, rotate, etc. pops up but the window for actually using the locomotive is nonexistent. Maybe a change I missed happened or something. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Granlu http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6908&farm_ix=6
Hi GranLu,
At the top of the menu should be "Show Train Details" That is what you need to click on to get to the part for dispatching. You will need to unload it first or the dispatch button will be greyed out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM

Default Boosting Trains

Trains won't boost this morning (8:53am EST)
Old Yesterday, 09:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
Trains won't boost this morning (8:53am EST)
Hi dbeacher,

I have moved your post to the Trains thread.

Exactly at what point does it not work for you? Which browser are you using? Train boosting and gift sending do not work in Edge or IE browsers as Facebook made some changes which prevents the friends lists from loading.

If you are using another browser please click on the following link and check you have allowed cookies and pop ups in your browser ...
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, coin cars, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains not working, unload train