Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Land Upgrades

This thread is for reporting problems concerning Land upgrades.
Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide for information:
Chapter 16: Land upgrades

How can i tell what size my farms are?
If you have more than one farm, you can use the Farm Selector (grid top left of your game screen) to see what size your farms are and you can see the price of the next expansion for each farm:
  • Mouse over the Grid and it will expand and you will see Show Names.
  • Click on Show names
  • Click on Show Extra Info bottom left of the window.
  • The size of each farm is listed with the farm name.
  • To see the price of the next expansion, mouse over the name of the farm.

Land purchases can NOT be reversed, sold, deleted or moved to another farm so make sure you are buying the correct farm or land upgrade!

ALWAYS make sure you go to the Realtor Office from the farm you wish to upgrade. When you select the upgrade you will see a pop up to confirm what you are buying. Make sure the farm name in that pop up matches the farm you want to upgrade. If it is not the right farm then click the red X to decline the purchase, go back to the farm you want to upgrade and come back to the realtor office to try again.

If you make a purchase and you do not get the expansion DO NOT repurchase the upgrade!! Reload the game and see if it corrects.

If you made a purchase using FarmCash check your Farm Cash Activity Log, it will tell you if you were charged for the upgrade and what farm upgrade you bought.

Coin purchases do not show up in the Farm Cash Activity Log.

If your purchase does not go through, you can click this link to run memcache which will clear your game data. After running it, close the game if you still have it open, reload and check if you now have your land upgrade.

You can also clear browser cache/history and rebooting your computer. Instructions for clearing several popular browsers them can be found https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If the land upgrade still does not show after that, post in this thread with a link to your farm showing in your post. If you need help to get your farm link click on this link to be taken to instructions:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838

If you have just reached a level to unlock an upgrade and it is not allowing you to buy it. Reload the game which will allow the data to update.

Upgrading when you have used the Farm Selector Manager in your Toolbox to rearrange your farm order: Upgrades are released in the original farm order, which is the order you had before you moved your farms around!!

Example, if an upgrade to farm 1 was released and you had at any time moved Farm 1 to position 18 in the farm selector manager, you would have to go to what is now farm 18 then go to the realtors office from there to upgrade that farm.

If you can not remember which farms you moved where but still want them in the order you have currently have them in, go to the Farm Selector Manager in your tool box, make a note of the order your farms are currently in. When you have your list, then click the RESET button. This will put the farms back into the original order. Once you've finished upgrading you can change your farms back to whichever order you want.

WARNING: The bigger farm sizes (26 x26 and above) may behave slower in your computer in some cases

Please note: This thread is for Help and Support only, any off topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 14 2023 at 06:14 AM.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:09 PM

Default Expansions And New Farms

Hi...not sure this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it isn't ...but I was wondering...I am an old player returning after a long hiatus. I understand there is a migration happening and therefore the Maps option is not yet available. So...is there no way currently to expand or purchase a new farm at the moment? Is there maybe a way you can add that option to the store temporarily? It's just that most of my storage is full and I'd like to be able to empty it to another farm if it's possible.

Anyway thanks for reading.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
Hi...not sure this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it isn't ...but I was wondering...I am an old player returning after a long hiatus. I understand there is a migration happening and therefore the Maps option is not yet available. So...is there no way currently to expand or purchase a new farm at the moment? Is there maybe a way you can add that option to the store temporarily? It's just that most of my storage is full and I'd like to be able to empty it to another farm if it's possible.

Anyway thanks for reading.
Hi EmilyF,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to do what you asked. You will just have to wait until the Realtor Office is restored to the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:17 PM

Ok thank you
Old Mar 29 2021, 10:28 PM

Default land upgrade

100000100212952 , I upgraded farms 29 , 30 , 32 from 40x40 to 50x50 it showed it took coins and when i refreshed it was 50x50 but when i left FT came back later they bck to 40x40 , please help.
Old Mar 29 2021, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinkyrider View Post
100000100212952 , I upgraded farms 29 , 30 , 32 from 40x40 to 50x50 it showed it took coins and when i refreshed it was 50x50 but when i left FT came back later they bck to 40x40 , please help.
Hi Slinkyrider,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
According to your data, you upgraded farm 36 to 50x50, farms 37, 38, 39, & 40 to 20x20, and farm 41 to 16x16. I confirmed all of these by checking your farms.
To do as you thought you did would have required 15 upgrade purchases, but your data only shows 11 upgrades purchased. It does not look like you have or had enough coins for those purchases for farms 29, 30, and 32.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2021, 02:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

On 3/28 I went to the Realtor to purchase the new additions for Farm 43. I made the first purchase for 50,500,000,000 coins--I went to my Farm and the expansion did not show--I went back to the Relator and tried 5 more times going back and forth between the Relator and my Farm 43 before the expansion finally showed up. Then I noticed before I tried to make the purchase for the next addition that I had been charge SIX times 50,500,000,000--so I did not try to purchase the next addition---I sent a text to Support at Ft and I have not had any response from them regarding this issue. So I am now out the coins for this problem. Has this issue been taken care of??? I want to know before I even try to purchase the next addition!
Old Mar 30 2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
On 3/28 I went to the Realtor to purchase the new additions for Farm 43. I made the first purchase for 50,500,000,000 coins--I went to my Farm and the expansion did not show--I went back to the Relator and tried 5 more times going back and forth between the Relator and my Farm 43 before the expansion finally showed up. Then I noticed before I tried to make the purchase for the next addition that I had been charge SIX times 50,500,000,000--so I did not try to purchase the next addition---I sent a text to Support at Ft and I have not had any response from them regarding this issue. So I am now out the coins for this problem. Has this issue been taken care of??? I want to know before I even try to purchase the next addition!
Hi 3 C Acres

Support answered you and also added coins to your account.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if their response was there?
Old Mar 30 2021, 04:45 PM

why is it when sometimes you extend your farms then you go to plant it says to many layers move to a different spot well when I extend my farms it is not layered very frustrating happened sometimes with flash as well so it means you got gaps where you cant plant anything
Old Mar 30 2021, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
why is it when sometimes you extend your farms then you go to plant it says to many layers move to a different spot well when I extend my farms it is not layered very frustrating happened sometimes with flash as well so it means you got gaps where you cant plant anything
Hi Amanda,
If I am looking at the correct farms that you just recently expanded, you have trees layered on flowers and facilities layered on crops. There is a limit of how many things you can have on a farm. That would be why it is telling you about too many layers.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor