Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2019, 02:29 PM

thank you for the updates Raul and developers!
Old Feb 19 2019, 12:36 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release :

Post Release Updates - February 19th, 12:00PM

- BugFix: If you had the Fish Farming Plant as a Super Facility, when you sold the baits to other farmers, they were not able to use it to fish in their lakes and seas.

Please reload the game to get this bug fixed.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 19 2019 at 12:42 PM.
Old Feb 19 2019, 04:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release :

Post Release Updates - February 19th, 12:00PM

- BugFix: If you had the Fish Farming Plant as a Super Facility, when you sold the baits to other farmers, they were not able to use it to fish in their lakes and seas.

Please reload the game to get this bug fixed.
Still in storage after a reload?
Old Feb 19 2019, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Still in storage after a reload?
Hi Grumpdad,
The fix would not change where previous amounts are located. It would only fix those who receive the bait going forward from the time of the fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2019, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grumpdad,
The fix would not change where previous amounts are located. It would only fix those who receive the bait going forward from the time of the fix.
I guessed that would be the case lol, but thank you for your Speedy Gonzales reply dude
Old Feb 19 2019, 07:47 PM

- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers

Can you tell us what the reply message is for these 2 incidents so we can tell if this is the case or do they just not want to participate. It would be nice to be able to tell the difference. Maybe as people get used to the new super facility trade option it will get better. Right now it's hard to get people in the trade market to participate. Thanks

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Feb 19 2019, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers

Can you tell us what the reply message is for these 2 incidents so we can tell if this is the case or do they just not want to participate. It would be nice to be able to tell the difference. Maybe as people get used to the new super facility trade option it will get better. Right now it's hard to get people in the trade market to participate. Thanks
Hi sdsickinger,
The message for working facilities says just that that "I am working neighbors facilities, maybe later".
The message when selling in the trade market to the Mayor it says "I am busy selling to the Mayor, maybe later."
If they don't accept your sale it will say they did so or if someone else has already contacted them the message will tell you that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2019, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the January release. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.
Closed Thread