Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 17 2019, 01:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talens View Post
Tried to find the answer but searching brings up hundreds of posts and honestly, I looked through some but just don't have the time (or patience) to look through all of them. Sorry.

Anyways, I just bought the Robot Herder from the store, before I drop down hundreds of animals to put in a barn, I wanted to find out more on this. Once it fills up a barn does it just stop and I have to pick up any leftovers? Or does it send the animals on to the next farm that has a barn? Or does it fill to the 250 then put the rest in my storage?

Thanks for your time in helping me figure this out =)
Hi Talens,
It just stops and you have to pick up the rest to add to your storage to take them to another farm. You can use the Tower crane to move multiple to storage, but you have to refresh the farm to see any that are stacked and store them repeating until all are in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2019, 06:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz re my farm 28. I have deleted and restarted over a dozen times and crops still showing up..They are wasted crops and cannot fix and plant on farm as it keeps coming up wasted and ripe grrrr
Old Feb 17 2019, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Thanks Taz re my farm 28. I have deleted and restarted over a dozen times and crops still showing up..They are wasted crops and cannot fix and plant on farm as it keeps coming up wasted and ripe grrrr
Hi rodkay,
Please provide me a link to that farm as we can do a clean of data for individual farms. I will need to check it first to see if we can do that.

Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2019, 06:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Farm 28 fixed...thanks took 14 attempts but patience paid off...Sorry to bother you
Old Feb 18 2019, 08:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Turbo tools not working

I purchased all of the turbo tools for the facilities and now it says I own none of them.
Old Feb 18 2019, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobheath View Post
I purchased all of the turbo tools for the facilities and now it says I own none of them.
Hi bobheath,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

Do you have those tools in your storage? They have to be in your storage for them to work.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter, tree