Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 22 2021, 06:18 AM

Default DarleneMac52

100008362357274 user id

I am missing animal buildings on a few farms - that I am aware...

Farm14 is missing dairy and chicken
Farm 29,31,23 have no animal buildings and thus no animals
Farm 20 has 2 sets of dairy, chicken, wool and one rabbit.
40,41,43 - I am sure I had animal buildings (dairy,wool,rabbit and chicken) on all but 43. Not sure about it.

I may be missing oil wells, mineral mines, open pit mines and fishing farms on 42-43 I still have the semi on both. tyvm for any help you can give Darlene
Old Jan 22 2021, 09:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
100008362357274 user id

I am missing animal buildings on a few farms - that I am aware...

Farm14 is missing dairy and chicken
Farm 29,31,23 have no animal buildings and thus no animals
Farm 20 has 2 sets of dairy, chicken, wool and one rabbit.
40,41,43 - I am sure I had animal buildings (dairy,wool,rabbit and chicken) on all but 43. Not sure about it.

I may be missing oil wells, mineral mines, open pit mines and fishing farms on 42-43 I still have the semi on both. tyvm for any help you can give Darlene
Hi Darlene,

It's unlikely that they have gone missing. Those that you own will probably be there, it's just that they are not easy to find at the moment with no search tool, option to show facilities by type and no facility manager at this time. It's possible that some may be underneath other facilities that are showing up which is why you can't see them.

I'm not seeing any farm cash items missing at all, so those are on you farms somewhere.

If you have plenty of totally clear space on the farms you think animal sheds are missing from you could use the green freestyle that you own to move things around and see if you can find them, but personally I would wait until we get one of the options back that i mentioned, as it will be far easier to do then.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 23 2021, 04:25 PM

Can someone please help? All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34, .

My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16 I put all my animal sheds on the left hand side corner. As I'm harvesting the animal sheds, I noticed they are missing. Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 23 2021, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
Can someone please help? All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34, .

My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16 I put all my animal sheds on the left hand side corner. As I'm harvesting the animal sheds, I noticed they are missing. Thanks in advance.
Hi Elizabeth,
As we do not have a search tool yet it would be very difficult to find any of the animal sheds among all the facilities. I have checked your account data and they are showing in that. The only thing you can do right now is wait until we get the search tool back.

You might try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen and see if they show. It will take a little longer to load as it needs to download all the graphics again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 23 2021 at 08:50 PM.
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Elizabeth,
As we do not have a search tool yet it would be very difficult to find any of the animal sheds among all the facilities. I have checked your account data and they are showing in that. The onl;y thing you can do right now is wait until we get the search tool back.

You might try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen and see if they show. It will take a little longer to load as it needs to download all the graphics again.
Thank you very much Taz for your prompt reply. Thanks for your suggestion. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. They aren't amongst all the other facilities. The way I arranged it prior to the changes so that I'm able to check the number of animals in it. As for my Google Chrome, I've updated it to the very latest version just a few days ago. This is Google Chrome's latest version Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) which I updated on Friday, 22 January 2021. Thanks once again.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you very much Taz for your prompt reply. Thanks for your suggestion. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. They aren't amongst all the other facilities. The way I arranged it prior to the changes so that I'm able to check the number of animals in it. As for my Google Chrome, I've updated it to the very latest version just a few days ago. This is Google Chrome's latest version Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) which I updated on Friday, 22 January 2021. Thanks once again.
Hi Elizabeth,
I have gone to all your farms 2 - 9 and can see the pigstys there. I can't go to your farm 1 as it appears it is set as private.

You might try unchecking the Show items in the preferences for crops, trees and flowers as those buildings seem to hide in those.

If you haven't done so, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms. It will take longer to load the first time loading as it has to down load all the graphics for the farms.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Hi Elizabeth,
I have gone to all your farms 2 - 9 and can see the pigstys there. I can't go to your farm 1 as it appears it is set as private.

You might try unchecking the Show items in the preferences for crops, trees and flowers as those buildings seem to hide in those.

If you haven't done so, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms. It will take longer to load the first time loading as it has to down load all the graphics for the farms.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.
Hi Elizabeth,
No I don't have any way to change your farm status and at the moment you don't either.
At the top of your preferences are the "Show" items for Crops, trees, flowers, etc. for 10 different things. Don't uncheck the box for Show Facilities as that includes the animal buildings.

Sorry, I misunderstood and checked the first 9 farms thinking that was where they were missing. I have now checked all your farms from 10 to 36,
I do not see any pigstys except on the following farms:
17, 19 - 22, 27 - 32, 35 & 36.

What I can see in your data is listed by the original farm numbers so if you have moved any then then that will not show the location number of those.

I can't do any more with this. If you wish you can report this to Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 24 2021, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Hi Elizabeth,
No I don't have any way to change your farm status and at the moment you don't either.
At the top of your preferences are the "Show" items for Crops, trees, flowers, etc. for 10 different things. Don't uncheck the box for Show Facilities as that includes the animal buildings.

Sorry, I misunderstood and checked the first 9 farms thinking that was where they were missing. I have now checked all your farms from 10 to 36,
I do not see any pigstys except on the following farms:
17, 19 - 22, 27 - 32, 35 & 36.

What I can see in your data is listed by the original farm numbers so if you have moved any then then that will not show the location number of those.

I can't do any more with this. If you wish you can report this to Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thank you very much for all your help in this matter. I've reported to Support. God Bless you.
Old Jan 24 2021, 01:22 AM

Default Crop Yields

LOVE FARM TOWN! Have loved it since I first started playing the summer it came out! For those who would complain about current bumps and glitches now, you should have been there at the beginning!!! There are so many awesome features, someone coming back from the dead after all these years would not recognize the game. Keep up the fabulous work, peeps!
That said, I'm having trouble reconciling what I have planted with what ends up in my storage.
I have been revising my planting protocol, and without the pie chart, I have descended into doing the math with a calculator. BAH! I had checked on some crops ad lib and wasn't getting the yields I expected, so I did my whole agribusiness this past time. I planted all of my farms in 12 hour crops. (I should note that all farms are plowed 9X, and I suspect this may be part of the problem.) I should also point out that I am rather more OCD than not!
The following is what was added to my storage by crop followed by (fields planted). To make life easier for myself, all numbers of fields planted are rounded to the nearest 100 on a farm by farm basis. So without further ado:
dandelion 7,028 (9,000); hemp 35,671 (18,400); chives 18,158 (23,300); peanuts 38,810 (49,900); soybean 88,664 (75,400); flax 40,593 (81,900); sugarcane 115,950 (140,800).
I'm assuming the yields in my inventory are for fertilized crops, but my fields planted are not. Therefore, for example, my yield on dandelions should be ~ 18,000. In total, my farms normally yield ~398,700 x 2 units of crops. This current actual yield is only 344,974, and the numbers are all over the lot.
So, while I recognize that this is all so many bytes and bits and I'm not concerned much right now, I will care a whole lot more when we're back up and running full tilt. So, please, could you look into this issue? I would be most appreciative.
KUDOS KIDDOS!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing