Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 22 2018, 08:54 AM

BAIT: Please let us get bait on the trains or ships. Currently the only way to get bait is gift or fish farming plant - I have multiple of those fish farming plants and exchange all my gifts into bait and it isn't enough. Everyone I know has the same problem
Old Sep 10 2018, 04:31 AM

It would be great if we had the option to hide trains as well. Everything can be hidden except trains and I don't understand why.
Old Sep 19 2018, 05:47 PM

Please could we not have all the pop-ups for the ships. Yes, I want to prepare my ship--that's why I clicked Prepare Ship.
Old Sep 24 2018, 05:52 PM

I would like to be able to "copy and Paste" when I need to let my neighbors know ahead of time when I need to close my seaport. Writing this 100 times and sending on takes too much time. If I try to post it on FB 95 of them don't see or read it and then they are mad at me for not letting them know. Or maybe a "caution" in the log to let all know it will be closing in 6 or 7 days. There by giving all a chance to finish a route and put new ones to someone else. thank you!
Old Oct 05 2018, 10:01 AM

I suggest that we have a "Train Depot", like the Ship Port, for the trains to go to, instead of them going to the "gifts", that way we don't miss them.
Thank you
Old Oct 08 2018, 05:46 AM

TRAIN cars and Ship containers
- please up the output of honey, beeswax, cinnamon, fish, etc... in the trains/ships (all the ones that you up the output on in facilities)
-- would like more train cars/containers - some holding the supplies you get from the semi's , one for all the new flowers especially the from the flower stand
-- a bait car/ship PLEASE

---
Old Oct 12 2018, 04:04 AM

Lately I've been running out of yellowtail a lot... don't know why because it never happened before. Is it possible to add it to the fish car/fish crate on the trains/ships please?
Old Oct 17 2018, 11:05 AM

I would like to be able to hover over a ship and see whether it is ready to prepare, underway at someone's dock, or better yet, how long until you can prepare this ship - just by hovering over it. You guys are doing a great job!