Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 13 2010, 11:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
oh ok gotcha....... wow remove that?? it don't always allow you to drag the farm......well me any way..... especially when it is running slow on me...... or should i not discuss this?? sorry if you don't want it discussed....even though i'm all for a new edit feature sooo
Yep, remove it The devs are guessing the edit feature will be wanted, but want to double check how users feel about if they remove that star/arrow thing. That's why FT rocks! The devs ask the users for input
Old Jul 14 2010, 12:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Go to account, account settings, notifications, and then you'll see all the things that can be e-mailed to you and you check/uncheck what you want Most of mine are unchecked lol.
well dang lol I had seen that but ..... oh well thanks DoubleT...... it had every single box checked.... i fixed it ...... your a great help........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 14 2010, 03:04 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj farms View Post
Quit putting new stuff in and PLEASE make the old stuff work. My farm town was working fine on July 3rd then boom. Nothing works now I still cant plant plow or harvest. If I do harvest for others I cant sell it. This is really a mess and I have done all we know what to do. Apparently the ones with the higher levels must be on another server. I have cleaned out the old flash and and replaced with the chrome. My son works on computors and says it is you not my computor. I really like this game but Im getting frustrated and also getting a ulcer from it.
First things first...it is a game, if you are so stressed over it that it is giving you ulcers maybe it is time to take a break from the game.

Second, they are working just as hard at fixing the problems as they are at making new stuff. If you read the very first post in this thread it says that it is mainly an update to fix glitches and bugs that have turned up recently.

Third, they cannot just stop giving everybody else what they want just to fix your problem (I am sure that you are not the only one having problems)! That is why people love this game and play it, because the devs listen to their customers. We all have had to deal with the glitches and problems that have come with the new updates and they are being addressed. If this has been an ongoing problem for you for this long why did you wait this long to tell someone that you were having problems? No one can fix something if they do not know that it is broken!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 14 2010, 03:05 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by merianb View Post
I'm on server wf7 and I'm still getting the coins floating while fishing. Well, it just switched me over to wf9 and it's doing it there too.
The floating coins when fishing are not any different than the coin count that pops up when you harvest or plow. That is telling you how much you are getting paid for what you are doing.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 14 2010, 03:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysbutterfly99 View Post
I am not sure where to put this but I'm having a terrible problem with my gifts. The first time I just thought mabye I was mistaken and just thought I had gotten those gifts but today I know I'm not. I exchanged my gifts then I moved them from the gift box to my storage. I had thee ham, one gift of pickles, one gift of ketchup , and some flour. When I went to use them a few minutes later they weren't in there. My sandwich shop said I had no ham. The other day it was hot dog sausage. Can you plz tell me what is going on?
You might check and make sure that your storage and gift boxes are not full. I have lost items in the past because I was over my maximum storage limits in both the gift box and storage. Hope this helps.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 14 2010, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
First things first...it is a game, if you are so stressed over it that it is giving you ulcers maybe it is time to take a break from the game.

Second, they are working just as hard at fixing the problems as they are at making new stuff. If you read the very first post in this thread it says that it is mainly an update to fix glitches and bugs that have turned up recently.

Third, they cannot just stop giving everybody else what they want just to fix your problem (I am sure that you are not the only one having problems)! That is why people love this game and play it, because the devs listen to their customers. We all have had to deal with the glitches and problems that have come with the new updates and they are being addressed. If this has been an ongoing problem for you for this long why did you wait this long to tell someone that you were having problems? No one can fix something if they do not know that it is broken!
Totally agree with you there. the devs work really hard in fixing problems aswell as adding new features. there are alot of us that haven't had any problems at all, so we ofcourse want the new features. They are doing a great job itn trying to keep everyone happy. this has to be the ONLY game i know where the devs take notice of the players and listen.

in my opinion, alot of the problems aren't the game itself, alot are caused by 'other software' being updated, for example firefox, flash... i myself ran into a few problems, but managed to fix them, and have the game running so smoothly now

i also agree with you on the fact that if the devs don't get told about a problem, they can't fix it, lol
Old Jul 14 2010, 05:46 AM

I don't know when it was brought in but I'd like to say a BIG thank you for harvesters getting some of the crops they're harvesting. That's a big help when short of certain things and am waiting for another batch to grow. That's a really good update.
Old Jul 14 2010, 08:08 AM

When will those of us over level 100 get the Farm Cash, etc. we deserve? I feel cheated!
Old Jul 14 2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla Carrot View Post
When will those of us over level 100 get the Farm Cash, etc. we deserve? I feel cheated!
I personally look at it as a bonus ... not something I deserve
Old Jul 14 2010, 09:05 AM

Default Alll the New stuff

Hey now all we need is more land to use all the new items, I have 4 farms now and use every bit of the space with crops, factories and trees, lakes and ponds, now I need another farm to put some of the new stuff.
Closed Thread