Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 12 2013, 03:37 AM

just worked out I will need to raise over 33 billlion coins or spend $280ish on FC to get 10 farms 34 X 34
Old Dec 12 2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I just used the farm stats to find my farm with pears on it and it was wonderful to be able to set the filter to all farms and then find the pears and hover the mouse over the pears and it told me which farm they were on. Thank you dev's for the all farms filter on the farm stats.
Thank you KnightRider! I didn't know that hovering the mouse over a crop would tell me which farm! I am a happier farmer now!
Old Dec 12 2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
I just used the farm stats to find my farm with pears on it and it was wonderful to be able to set the filter to all farms and then find the pears and hover the mouse over the pears and it told me which farm they were on. Thank you dev's for the all farms filter on the farm stats.
TY for your note KnightRider. I had not seen the farm filter in the farm stats. I keep a list of farms planting time and maturity time, but will use this to check on maturity for flowers and trees without having to change farms. It is also nice to see how many boxes of produce are mature, growing etc.. Much easier than calculating myself Thanks to Dev too!
Old Dec 12 2013, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Thank you KnightRider! I didn't know that hovering the mouse over a crop would tell me which farm! I am a happier farmer now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
TY for your note KnightRider. I had not seen the farm filter in the farm stats. I keep a list of farms planting time and maturity time, but will use this to check on maturity for flowers and trees without having to change farms. It is also nice to see how many boxes of produce are mature, growing etc.. Much easier than calculating myself Thanks to Dev too!
You are both welcome, I found out about hovering the mouse over the crop by accident, I was just moving the mouse and when it got over an item I saw there was writing so I look and found it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 12 2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
just worked out I will need to raise over 33 billlion coins or spend $280ish on FC to get 10 farms 34 X 34
and all so we can use the farm stats tool. after they tell us the HUGE farms will make it slow loading, and can cause problems. i like my farms the size they are at, i built them that way for a reason.kinda ridiculous, isn't it?? GREED GREED GREED... not a great update SK, at all, you are upsetting some of your long time players, all for the "bottom line"

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0

Last edited by Tony D; Dec 12 2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old Dec 12 2013, 03:28 PM
Account Not Linked

I enjoy the new farm stats, it doesn't bother me that I can't use the filter all products because I don't have my farms at 34x34. I can just go through all of the items I want to look at. This is an extra thing that was put into the game and not something that is needed to play the game so I am just glad that they added something I can use instead of loading each farm to look for what is ready. I don't consider it being greedy either in my opinion. I thought maybe they might bring it out as an FC tools like they said it might be.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 12 2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Do what I did......do NOT load your facs for a couple weeks or longer. Fish every chance you can fish. Go to the market and tell them you fish and fish everyone who hires you. Load your mineral mines, open pits, semis, bee farms, oil pumps etc every day. Milk your cows, shear your sheep, etc when ever you can. Build your storage up then load your facs.....but keep fishing etc. I don't load my facs every day. Maybe once or twice a week but people know when they see my post they can get a bunch from working them.
Go to Tackle Shop...uncheck the bait boxes and then you should have plenty in your storage.
Old Dec 12 2013, 04:13 PM

Well, I like my farms the size they are, and I will NOT be expending them just to get the stat tool to work, I would have preferred an Option to either have huge farms or make it fc. For example, make it 40-50fc per section.
Quote:
I enjoy the new farm stats, it doesn't bother me that I can't use the filter all products because I don't have my farms at 34x34. I can just go through all of the items I want to look at. This is an extra thing that was put into the game and not something that is needed to play the game so I am just glad that they added something I can use instead of loading each farm to look for what is ready. I don't consider it being greedy either in my opinion. I thought maybe they might bring it out as an FC tools like they said it might be.
Old Dec 12 2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Since the last update, strange things are happening!!! When I irrigate my crops the blue rain falls, good so far but the next day go to that farm to harvest crops that should be ready. Guess what have not been irrigated. What is wrong?
This has been happening to me, too! I was beginning to think I was losing my marbles, but I see now that I am not, lol
Old Dec 12 2013, 08:29 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
This has been happening to me, too! I was beginning to think I was losing my marbles, but I see now that I am not, lol
LOL and me also thought I was 'forgetting' to do so, but it seems I didn't. I am not crazy it seems...

Well, so far FT or SK,,, no positive back feed from me. Not this time
I am playing from the start, and will keep playing, but for me things start to get boring. I loved the new things with dans and guests, a bit of new fun. Lately nothing really new comes. Yes, all that has to do with money. Many glitches have been and only ONE is now fixed: one that has for you to do with money... Do you really think everybody that is touched by the clean up of the train glitch will buy new wagons? Think again!
I won't, and read many other won't... no money....

Clear up the overlapping crops/trees/flowers glitch, and see what will happen..?! :P

I will keep playing, but not putting any money again into the game, sorry!
Closed Thread