Old Dec 08 2013, 09:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
Thanks for the update now please do something about the Squid man. 15 sea-coasts and still not enough.
Holy carp, you have 15 sea coasts and still don't have enough??? lol, ok, I'm done trying to get there then, not worth it. Those facilities can just stay under 100% used.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 08 2013, 09:54 AM

I love the farm stats. Love, love, love. It didn't work right at first, but I knew it would catch up to its intended usefulness. Thank you for continuing to refine this awesome game. Someone called it relaxing, and that is hitting the nail on the head for me. So many games are frustrating and raise your blood pressure, but this one was designed just perfectly for the things I am looking for in entertainment.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Dec 08 2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Holy carp, you have 15 sea coasts and still don't have enough??? lol, ok, I'm done trying to get there then, not worth it. Those facilities can just stay under 100% used.
Do what I did......do NOT load your facs for a couple weeks or longer. Fish every chance you can fish. Go to the market and tell them you fish and fish everyone who hires you. Load your mineral mines, open pits, semis, bee farms, oil pumps etc every day. Milk your cows, shear your sheep, etc when ever you can. Build your storage up then load your facs.....but keep fishing etc. I don't load my facs every day. Maybe once or twice a week but people know when they see my post they can get a bunch from working them.
Old Dec 08 2013, 06:31 PM

still very upset about the trains. if it was a "glitch" or a "bug" why not warn people??? i have 3 train engines now that are useless. i can't afford all the cars now to make 3 more complete trains.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 08 2013, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
JUST AN FYI- NO WHERE IN THE GAME GUIDE DOES IT SAY THE ENGINES CAN NOT BE ATTACHED TO THE SAME CARS. IT JUST SAYS YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE TRAINS.
You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains.

This to me says that you need a separate set of cars for each engine, not one set of cars for all the engines. It was never intended for you to be able to use the same car 5 times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2013, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
to quote your game guide....

Account Not Linked

Can i have more than 1 train or car?

Yes, you may send 1 Standard Freight Locomotive and 1 Advanced Freight Locomotive and 1 Supreme Freight Locomotive and 1 Ultimate Freight Locomotive and 1 Turbo Freight Locomotive, enabling you to send 5 trains at once. You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives.

You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains. Any additional Long Boxcars would serve only as decorations and will not carry any products.

Table of contents
Last edited by Rob T; Aug 10 2013 at 01:42 AM.

JUST AN FYI- NO WHERE IN THE GAME GUIDE DOES IT SAY THE ENGINES CAN NOT BE ATTACHED TO THE SAME CARS. IT JUST SAYS YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE TRAINS.
It states it right here in your quote be, it mean you purchase one long lumber car you can put it on a train, you purchase other long lumber cars, they must be coupled to another train(s):

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 08 2013, 08:13 PM

the point to that was, excuse my incorrect quote.. was that slashkey has known ever since the trains came out that it was possible to stack engines on each end of the train cars, and has done NOTHING about it until now. how about this- fix the issues we all have been begging you to fix, like the TREASURE CHEST??? i just got done working 4 farms, have NO ONE working on my farms, and each and every time my bonus gets re-set back to almost nothing. why dont you fix THAT GLITCH, since we have all been begging for a fix.

chrome,win7, WF5

Old Dec 08 2013, 08:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
the point to that was, excuse my incorrect quote.. was that slashkey has known ever since the trains came out that it was possible to stack engines on each end of the train cars, and has done NOTHING about it until now. how about this- fix the issues we all have been begging you to fix, like the TREASURE CHEST??? i just got done working 4 farms, have NO ONE working on my farms, and each and every time my bonus gets re-set back to almost nothing. why dont you fix THAT GLITCH, since we have all been begging for a fix.
They are working on bugs like that, but since it doesn't happen to everyone it is like finding a needle in a haystack, it takes time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 08 2013, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
They are working on bugs like that, but since it doesn't happen to everyone it is like finding a needle in a haystack, it takes time.
The train glitch did not happened to everyone, only to the people who had more then one locomotive on a single train.

But they had to hurry to fix that because people were able to save farm cash by not purchasing more trains.
Old Dec 08 2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard 1 View Post
The train glitch did not happened to everyone, only to the people who had more then one locomotive on a single train.

But they had to hurry to fix that because people were able to save farm cash by not purchasing more trains.
that's exactly my point. SK knew about this for a long time, and did not decide it needed to be fixed until now. they still got FC for all of the train engines, we just didnt have to buy all the extra cars for 5 trains. now i have train engines that are useless, and at 25 fc released every 3 to 4 months, i guess i'll be dead by the time i have enough FC to buy all the extra cars.

chrome,win7, WF5

Closed Thread