Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2009, 04:10 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jun 29 2009
Level:
Trophies: 15
XP:

All of this sounds great, BUT the land should have come first. None of this is any use to me at level 34 without land.

Visit Gratitude Acres

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2009, 04:13 PM

I just recieved a gift of fuel, I have no intention of ever purchasing the hideous looking "harvesting tools". Is there any way I can regift the fuel to a neighbor who actually has them?
Old Oct 22 2009, 04:16 PM

i have used the new machines - but when harvesting, what is the difference between the coins earned by using the machine vs coins earned by hiring harvesters?
Old Oct 22 2009, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2680 View Post
Just bought the solar powered tractor but do not know WHY? I had capability to plow 4 fields b/4 I bought it. What gives???

same here i see no point in the solar powered plower, except it is a waste of space. but i love the other tools
Old Oct 22 2009, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

was wonder if u have storage to keep our stuff in that we dont use
Old Oct 22 2009, 05:47 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 08 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

the new tools are nice but why would you need a plower or harvester when yu have to still hire someone to do it for u or yu lose money? also what happened to the green dots next to our neighbors & buddys???????we cannot tell when someone is on anymore, all the green dots are gone with the exception of a few every now & then in neighbors but havent had green dots in buddys forever, PLEASE FIX THIS..... impossible to hire someone you know without them!!!!

Visit linny's Farm

Old Oct 22 2009, 05:50 PM
Account Not Linked

is there storage where we can keep stuff in it
Old Oct 22 2009, 05:55 PM
Account Not Linked

i'm wondering y when i just refueled my fuel can showed $0 5 mins later? and i hadn't even harvested or seeded anything yet! and i used only 1 of my fuel can gifts from a friend but i had 3 but all 3 disappeared, was this suppose to happen? i'm also wondering if we're gonna be able to use the tools on neighbors farms? that would be so very nice!!
Old Oct 22 2009, 05:57 PM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: May 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

Ok, I'm trying to get this straight in my head. This machine costs me a bunch. I can only use it on my farm. Which means that there is no advantage to using it because if I hire someone to harvest, I don't have to buy a machine and I get part of the the harvest profit. Now the other way I'm buying not only the machine, but fuel to run the **** thing. And I can't take it anywhere with me. I have a feeling that this is a rip off. Yeah, I'll go with the rip off. Zero advantage and total ripoff.

Visit Terrapin Station 992

Old Oct 22 2009, 06:16 PM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Feb 23 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

I am forced to agree with many of the comments already made. I bought the tools thinking that either the people i hired or that hired me would have access to use the equipment. And I most certainly thought that since we were paying so much for this equipment that using it on our farms would at least give us half the difference between hiring someone and doing it myself. BUT that is not the case so I too am stuck with stupid equipment that I have virtually no use for with the possible exception of the seeder. THIS IS BY FAR THE STUPIDEST OF ALL THE IDEAS THAT I HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM AND ACTUALLY BEEN IMPLEMENTED. And it my finally be the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. I know it will not hurt the developers nor anyone else. But I won't be wasting my time on something that is by and far made some really stupid decisions on what to implement the last few times.

Visit Grenny's Growing Pains

Closed Thread