Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2010, 08:54 PM

All I have to say is that when I harvest/plow it seems to take forever to even get done, Ill have clicked everything and it will take another 15 minutes just to have the server catch up and give me my coins/exp points. It has been happening ever since the "new" upgrade has started. I don't know how much more I am willing to continue playing this game. Something needs to be done!!!
Old Jan 06 2010, 09:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I hire 1 person at a time ... it took 4 ... yes FOUR!! different harvesters to get 900 plots of sage out of the ground. Never had a problem before the December FUBAR that they called an Update! That said, I m getting quite a bit of satisfaction in Farmville.
Old Jan 06 2010, 09:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I really like this game, but like some of the others, I'm getting frustrated at the slow catch up of the coins. i just started playing in Nov of 09, and I didn't have this problem. Maybe it is the upgrade and maybe it isn't. but please check into it for us.
Thank you for the game and all the time you put into it.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 06 2010, 10:44 PM

I have a major problem. I have a big black rectangular box all the way across the bottom of the Farm Town screen while it appears to start loading. It starts to load with the wavy line and 0% and then the line stops moving, it stays at 0% and the black box stays on the screen. This has been going on for over 2 weeks now. I've cleaned my cache and updated my flash player so many times. I have dial up and not high speed so I'm used to slow but I can get on. This is my one fun thing I get to do. Please help or I quit!
Old Jan 06 2010, 11:43 PM

Thanks Molly,

The link for Macromedia Flash Player is a legitimate site, and one that I found reading through the forum quite sometime ago. I use it on a regular basis along with the CCleaner application to help keep my computer clean. I do find that the flash player runs much smoother using this site as I had been having trouble with the games getting glitchy. As I use FireFox browser the CCleaner application cleans all of this stuff, it is a great utility for anyone who would like to give it a try and it is free to download. Hope this information can help a few who try the applications. I do clean out my computer on a regular basis, however I am one of the unlucky ones experiencing the difficulties discussed in this thread regarding the December 22nd upgrade. I do hope they can resolve some of these problems soon as I don't have 2 hours a day to help one friend harvest and plow anymore. It has become very frustrating to play anymore. I use Facebook for Farm Town gaming. When harvesting or plowing I must stand in the corner paralyzed until all the coins have caught up with me and I cannot leave the farm I am on to go onto other things.
Old Jan 07 2010, 12:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Problems with catch up and save

[quote=questions and answers?;2967382]Same thing happened to me... numbers were flying everywhere.... I should have leveled up and didn't heck I might have even lost XP....also...the time it takes to count coins up and XP is extremely SLOW....I wait and wait at the MP...won't let me be hired, or hire or even move until it's done...on a big farm I have to wait 10 minutes sometimes...cleared cache and all that but it's getting worse[/QUOTE

I can harvest and plow at great speed however the problem is the catching up and saving. I start at one side of the farm and get finished only to see that the coins are only adding one at a time slowly on the side where I started. Will not let me do anything till it catches up to me then lets me know it is saved. This only happens on other farms I work. On my farm everything is as it should be. I work along just fine, hit the save button, it saves and I am free to move on to something else. Have cleared cache, gotten internet explorer 8 and checked the game requirements and still I am having this problem.....HELP PLEASE!
Old Jan 07 2010, 12:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krafty Karen View Post
Thanks Molly,

The link for Macromedia Flash Player is a legitimate site, and one that I found reading through the forum quite sometime ago. I use it on a regular basis along with the CCleaner application to help keep my computer clean. I do find that the flash player runs much smoother using this site as I had been having trouble with the games getting glitchy. As I use FireFox browser the CCleaner application cleans all of this stuff, it is a great utility for anyone who would like to give it a try and it is free to download. Hope this information can help a few who try the applications. I do clean out my computer on a regular basis, however I am one of the unlucky ones experiencing the difficulties discussed in this thread regarding the December 22nd upgrade. I do hope they can resolve some of these problems soon as I don't have 2 hours a day to help one friend harvest and plow anymore. It has become very frustrating to play anymore. I use Facebook for Farm Town gaming. When harvesting or plowing I must stand in the corner paralyzed until all the coins have caught up with me and I cannot leave the farm I am on to go onto other things.
Hey Karen Is that CCleaner at Adobe there to only use if you are removing the Adobe Flash? Or is it to clean the program? I went there to see and maybe I am misunderstand Or am in the wrong area of the site. I'm not stupid Just not getting it or perhaps on the wrong area of the Adobe site.
Thank you Karen for your help.
SunnyD aka Sunshine

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2010, 01:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
Hey Karen Is that CCleaner at Adobe there to only use if you are removing the Adobe Flash? Or is it to clean the program? I went there to see and maybe I am misunderstand Or am in the wrong area of the site. I'm not stupid Just not getting it or perhaps on the wrong area of the Adobe site.
Thank you Karen for your help.
SunnyD aka Sunshine
Ccleaner is not Adobe. It is here (free):
http://www.ccleaner.com/

It cleans a type of Flash file that regular cache cleaning does not remove.
(Local Shared Object)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Shared_Object
Old Jan 07 2010, 08:05 AM
Account Not Linked

I cannot scroll down in the market, so the only things I can buy are from the top of each screen.
Old Jan 07 2010, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeden View Post
I cannot scroll down in the market, so the only things I can buy are from the top of each screen.
Try using the up and down keys on your keyboard once you are in the store window.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread