Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2010, 08:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Oh this is all just flippin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYVM!!!!!
Ok Devs, slam the brakes on now with anymore new stuff, so this can all sink in.
Plus you need to backtrack and address what you have currently accomplished, and finish making all the functions of each facility work for everyone - - ESPECIALLY US MYSPACE STEPCHILDREN!!!!! LOL
We need the produce faster feature to start working, and also please consider allowing us to hire ppl to harvest facilites instead of using streams to advertise for random help. They simply just don't produce fast enough.
There are so many ingredients required for each product, and we are having to wait MANY MANY DAYS to get our return profit back.

IE:
plant entire farm of wheat-2days
tomato-2 more days
cheese - 10 YEARS
onions - 3 days
It will take 9 days just to plant and harvest all these crops, not to mention many more days to have the ingredients PROCCESSED so we can send it all to the pizza shop, and then wait many more days to get the pizzas made.
We're talking a few WEEKS just to make a decent amount of pizzas!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile we have to invest a butt-load of money and wait few weeks to see our return.
OMG please have mercy - devs.........
Old Mar 30 2010, 08:57 PM

Default # of facilities per farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanneisfarming View Post
Can I only have 1 of these facilities per farm?
You would want 1 of each on your farms. All material you process comes from the storage area, so having more than one Dairy Processing Plant, for example, one on each of 2 farms would be a HUGE waste of money and space, as well as the time it would take to be sure you put part of your harvest in each plant, as only one is needed.
Old Mar 30 2010, 09:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Would it be possible to make it so we can sell a specific amount of sugar/flour instead of selling all?

That way we can keep some to bake/make pizza

That would help if we accidently clicked sell, then all is gone and we'd have to wait to grow the crops to make the sugar/flour
Old Mar 30 2010, 09:03 PM

Default Time taken to plant, harvest and produce pizzas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Ok Devs, slam the brakes on now with anymore new stuff, so this can all sink in.
Plus you need to backtrack and address what you have currently accomplished, and finish making all the functions of each facility work for everyone - - ESPECIALLY US MYSPACE STEPCHILDREN!!!!! LOL
We need the produce faster feature to start working, and also please consider allowing us to hire ppl to harvest facilites instead of using streams to advertise for random help. They simply just don't produce fast enough.
There are so many ingredients required for each product, and we are having to wait MANY MANY DAYS to get our return profit back.

IE:
tomato-2 more days
cheese - 10 YEARS
onions - 3 days
It will take 9 days just to plant and harvest all these crops, not to mention many more days to have the ingredients PROCCESSED so we can send it all to the pizza shop, and then wait many more days to get the pizzas made.
Meanwhile we have to invest a butt-load of money and wait few weeks to see our return.
Hey, Duck, I thought the same thing when I bought the plants, but once they get the request for help working, you will love it! Each neighbor can process up to 20% of the total amt in production, so it happens VERY quickly if you get 5 neighbors to help. The problem I'm having, is most neighbors play FV, and the FT req for help get lost in all those FV posts, so I'm having to req help via chat msg. The key to needing several items for pizza, is not to fill the entire farm with one ingredient. Get them all going at once.

I started by planting the entire farm in raspberries, done in 2 hrs, now I have plenty of raspberries for yogurt. Blueberries and strawberries will be done tomorrow and Thurs. Plant half wheat and half sugar on 2nd farm, if you have one. It will all work out and you will LOVE it!!
Old Mar 30 2010, 09:06 PM

Just want to say That I realy love all the new stuff, GREAT JOB!! This is the best farming game out there. Hope we can get more land soon.
Old Mar 30 2010, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

What a gyp that you have to be gifted cocoa trees! I bought the chocolate factory, with real cash, mind you, only to find out that I can't plant my own cocoa????? What a rip-off!! I am really angry - you should have made it clear when the purchase was made that you aren't in control of how much cocoa you can harvest because it has to be gifted - I don't have very many friends playing this game anymore, so I guess I wasted my money! Thanks alot!
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Default More Juices Please

I'd love to be able to make Coconut milk to bake with, and How about Prune Juice from the pluot and plum trees, and Pomagranate Juice or Lemonade, Mango Juice, Carrot Juice, Cranberry Juice even blueberry juice -Make them avalible at different levels.

Olive oil would be cool, for a Facility and how about being able to make a vegie pizza with onions bell peppers and Atrichokes.

Pumpkin Pie would be cool, and can we make sugar from the beets too?
Love the new stuff, it should keep me busy for a little while!
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:57 AM

Thank you so much! Can't wait to get my first stock of pineapple juice!
Hoping for more variety of fruit juices in the future, though.
Old Mar 31 2010, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'sFarm View Post
Would it be possible to make it so we can sell a specific amount of sugar/flour instead of selling all?

That way we can keep some to bake/make pizza

That would help if we accidently clicked sell, then all is gone and we'd have to wait to grow the crops to make the sugar/flour
This would be awesome!!
Old Mar 31 2010, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post

IE:
tomato-2 more days
cheese - 10 YEARS
onions - 3 days
I had enough stuff in my storage (and lots of neighbours) I made 5000 pizzas within half hour of buying my pizzeria!
Closed Thread