Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

We suspect that this may be an old problem re-occurring. When your flowers reach the point you want to freeze them, wait a further 6 hours, then freeze them. It seems like the flowers need to "set" before they will take. It's proving a hard one to pin down so if you're able to try this, please do and let us know if it worked for you.

Thanks
OK I will try that and report back.
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger Margee View Post
GLITCH? I worked for my neighbor, and received the Spice Chili Powder, but it was not recognized by my "Quest" for make a sausage. Why not?
I cannot afford a Spice factory at 30 Farm Cash!
If that is the last step then you cannot use a lifeline for that step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Okay, so this didn't work I thought it would. So I get a quest to make Foundation which I don't have the makeup factory and don't care to. I get everything made except for the Produce foundation and Load Foundation. So I read the item above about Social Lifelines and thing cool I have neighbors that have facilities I could work and go get some so I click on the lifeline and it tells me my lifeline is for a gift. None of the ingredients for foundation are available from gifts? And as I am writing this I realize what Load Foundation means, I don't have the Service Facility to sell foundation either which I don't care to have either so I realize now I have just wasted my time on this. Oh well.
I'm having this same issue for another product. Don't have the production facility to make the product and ended up with gift as my social lifeline. Guess this quest will not be completed.
Old Feb 18 2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
Bananas are needed in SIX other items! Would not call that no longer needed!
where do you get the platen trees
Old Feb 18 2012, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
where do you get the platen trees
Plantain trees are in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2012, 02:22 AM
Account Not Linked

I guess I must be in line with others' thoughts. Why is there the Social Lifeline "gifts" for things that are not gifts? ie: I get a "gift" lifeline for "harvest rice" to "load rice". I would've thought the lifelines were specific to the tasks. I also would've liked to have only had the lifelines for trading or for working neighbours farms.. to date, the gift lifeline is irrelevant to any quest Ive received. Not a biggie.. still a great update all the same! Thanks Devs
Old Feb 19 2012, 02:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I guess I must be in line with others' thoughts. Why is there the Social Lifeline "gifts" for things that are not gifts? ie: I get a "gift" lifeline for "harvest rice" to "load rice". I would've thought the lifelines were specific to the tasks. I also would've liked to have only had the lifelines for trading or for working neighbours farms.. to date, the gift lifeline is irrelevant to any quest Ive received. Not a biggie.. still a great update all the same! Thanks Devs

remember that the gift lifeline also counts things received by posting an ingredients request so that allows a much wider variety of things that can be gifted than just whats on the gift page
Old Feb 19 2012, 04:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmum View Post
remember that the gift lifeline also counts things received by posting an ingredients request so that allows a much wider variety of things that can be gifted than just whats on the gift page
Oh wow thanks samsmum, for the clarity on that.. did that and completed through the gifts.. I did read the release notice but mustve over looked that one lol... thanks again *edit.. lol well its not real clear in the release notes.. didnt think of going to request something, anything, that used rice and request "send ingredients" and get the non giftable things gifted that way... really appreciate you telling me! .. we live and learn! lol
Old Feb 19 2012, 06:14 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
I am starting to agree with you.. each update is starting to be the same as the last.. more facilities more to fill more to plant etc.

I sent an email outlining a new Farmtown2 "Extreme Challenge" for the people that want a challenge.. it described how the game should be played where conditions changes from time to time.. but got no word back. I thought it would but some real excitement back into the game.

Raul my suggestions would give you more money revenue and excite the loyal older players and bring in new players as all would again be starting on a even footing level. Not many new players because so many are so advance in levels.

Higher level players that dont want to just decorate farms and keep doing the same thing from Updates to updates.
Yes,that's a great idea.My sisters and I are getting bored also,the same thing repeat n repeat itself. I wish to have something challenge.
Old Feb 19 2012, 11:20 AM

Thanks to Tony D and Taz D for answering my questions. Will try to hide those Pop-Ups and critters the way you described.

Regards
Simera
Closed Thread