Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 16 2019, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo again View Post
The problem is intermittent. It is happening on 2 accounts and 2 different computers- It is not a game-stopping issue, just an irritant.
Hi Boo again,
There isn't anything we can do for this then. You can report it to Support and see if they can find it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2019, 09:19 AM

Default Full screen mode and chat box in the market

I cleared out my memecache yesterday and the problem was resolved. This morning it's doing it again. 3 ppl now have reported this problem of the full screen mode. Just because there's only 3 ppl reporting this, doesn't mean there aren't others. The other problem I forgot to mention is that when I am in the marketplace, ever so often the chat box will open and close automatically in regular screen mode. It opens and closes several times back and forth back and forth and even if I click on chat to open it, it will stay open for a second then close again. I have had to refresh the game in order for it to stop, but it is an ongoing problem that has to be on your end.

Last edited by Autumn06; Feb 17 2019 at 09:52 AM. Reason: to clarify a few things
Old Feb 17 2019, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
I cleared out my memecache yesterday and the problem was resolved. This morning it's doing it again. 3 ppl now have reported this problem of the full screen mode. Just because there's only 3 ppl reporting this, doesn't mean there aren't others. The other problem I forgot to mention is that when I am in the marketplace, ever so often the chat box will open and close automatically in regular screen mode. It opens and closes several times back and forth back and forth and even if I click on chat to open it, it will stay open for a second then close again. I have had to refresh the game in order for it to stop, but it is an ongoing problem that has to be on your end.
Hi Autrumn,
As you are one of the few having this problem, please report it to Support so they can work directly with you to try to determine where the problem is. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Wingman,
They only added that if you forget to collect your bonus then the pop up would show your bonus and move you on to the next farm. You can still collect the bonus before you click to go on to the next farm, by clicking on the bonus chest, collecting and then click on the next farm.
One other thing that may cause this is if there are still items to be saved (red numbers). You need to wait until those have all been saved.
I just did a job from the market and can't duplicate this.
Bringing this forward as I happened again and I think I figured out how it is happening.

Wasn't able to get a screenshot as I was distracted when it happened but there is my theory.

I suspected it has something to do with the ships. If you are in the process of loading your ships, you will get a message when one section is loaded and ready to dispatch or load up another section. If that message comes up at the exact time when your other " collect bonus and reload the next farm" message you get doing another farmer's farm then somehow the messages are messing things up and the system instead comes up with loading user and you are sent back to your farm. The ship load pop up does not come up, nor does the next farm...just you being sent back to your farm.

Also since the rehire notification is not working ( at least not for me) I can't go back and need to contact my employer for a re-hire.

I suspected this a month ago and have been diligently putting an "X" on the ship pop ups before I start my friend's farm and everything has been working just fine. I forgot today and sure enough both messages came up together and I was sent back to my farm before I could finish the whole job.

Had to go through the whole re hire process.
Old Feb 17 2019, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Bringing this forward as I happened again and I think I figured out how it is happening.

Wasn't able to get a screenshot as I was distracted when it happened but there is my theory.

I suspected it has something to do with the ships. If you are in the process of loading your ships, you will get a message when one section is loaded and ready to dispatch or load up another section. If that message comes up at the exact time when your other " collect bonus and reload the next farm" message you get doing another farmer's farm then somehow the messages are messing things up and the system instead comes up with loading user and you are sent back to your farm. The ship load pop up does not come up, nor does the next farm...just you being sent back to your farm.

Also since the rehire notification is not working ( at least not for me) I can't go back and need to contact my employer for a re-hire.

I suspected this a month ago and have been diligently putting an "X" on the ship pop ups before I start my friend's farm and everything has been working just fine. I forgot today and sure enough both messages came up together and I was sent back to my farm before I could finish the whole job.

Had to go through the whole re hire process.
Hi WingmanFarm,
Please report this to Support as we haven't had any other reports of that. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Feb 17 2019, 11:03 PM

Default Playing Farm Town from a cell phone??

I would like to know if its possible to play Farm Town using any App from my cell phone ?? Maybe this question has been done before but I´ve been a long period not playing due to health problems & I would like to improve again. Thanks for your answer in advance.
Old Feb 17 2019, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by disbesa View Post
I would like to know if its possible to play Farm Town using any App from my cell phone ?? Maybe this question has been done before but I´ve been a long period not playing due to health problems & I would like to improve again. Thanks for your answer in advance.
Hi disbesa,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display.
The developers of Farm Town do not support or develop any apps to play on a tablet or phone. To try you will need a browser app that has Flash player built into it. The only one I know of is Puffin.

Tags
archived farm, chrome extension, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, ft chrome extension, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound