Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2015, 03:41 PM

Hi, the New Max Level is 675 and you must have over 45,000XP points
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmassing View Post
The last release stated 25 new levels. I am assuming this raises above 675 or am I mistaken it was for something else? What are the XP targets for the new levels if that is what they are for.
Old Oct 04 2015, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmassing View Post
The last release stated 25 new levels. I am assuming this raises above 675 or am I mistaken it was for something else? What are the XP targets for the new levels if that is what they are for.
Hi tmassing,
The last release raised the levels from 650 up to 675. The target experience amounts are in Chapter 25 of the Game Guide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 06 2015, 09:14 PM

Has the gas/fishing suspension from way back been lifted? noticing fishing has taken a real hit on those willing to do it using their gas now.
Old Oct 06 2015, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_gereye View Post
Has the gas/fishing suspension from way back been lifted? noticing fishing has taken a real hit on those willing to do it using their gas now.
Hi ty_gereye,
I am sorry, but there wasn't any suspension of gas use for fishing. This was a glitch that was fixed a few days ago. It was never intended for you to be able to fish when hired without using fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2015, 06:43 AM

Default fish/gas

Sad to hear that Taz was difficult enough to get fisher people before.
Old Oct 07 2015, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi tmassing,
The last release raised the levels from 650 up to 675. The target experience amounts are in Chapter 25 of the Game Guide.
Thanks. I have been at 675 for quite some time but thought the Sept 26, 2015 release said an additional 25 levels. Wishful thinking.

Thanks for the reply

My Farm link:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/pl...1620&farm_ix=Y
Old Oct 07 2015, 03:45 PM

Ok i really have to know how to layer ... can anyone help me please
Old Oct 07 2015, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathysturn View Post
Ok i really have to know how to layer ... can anyone help me please
Hi Cathysturn,
I am sorry but we can't provide instruction on how to achieve this on the forum as it is against forum rules.
Old Oct 07 2015, 07:37 PM

More Halloween stuff is out.
Old Oct 08 2015, 04:52 PM

Default Problem working farms as super neighbor...

It appears there is a problem with the super neighbor full time design hire with spending privileges...

When you have all those privileges checked, and try to work facilities, once you land on the farm you have said privileges, you can no longer work any farms successfully, until the owner removes your privileges and you reload the game...

I have tried numerous times, and once I land on the farm with the "red dot" and work it, when the mayor tries to finish, I get an oops error message that something happened... Every farm worked thereafter results in the same error message and no products...

It only happens when the "allow selling and buying items with my coins" is checked... That is a double whammy, cause that is the only way a super neighbor can plant a quest farm without reclicking on the planter each time...

(And PLEASE get rid of the stupid loading box. Spent tons of farm cash to speed up harvesting/fishing, only to have to sit there forever waiting for the box to clear to switch tools!)

Thanks...
Closed Thread