Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2015, 07:09 AM

Good call on the 8 day quests shown in red.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:11 AM

Default gifts

While I love all the new things it seems that either no one hasd reported the fact that when you receive an animal as a gift and you click to send all the animals are not moving out of your gift box. Will this get fixed? it has been at least 2 weeks now that you must move your animals manually to the places.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 29 2015 at 07:43 AM. Reason: removed top post quoted, not needed
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:14 AM

It was quite the nice surprise to see the added farm cash and the new levels yesterday. Great update, thank you and a big thank you to the devs for keeping this a fun game for so many years.
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:18 AM

Hi.. So I haven't been as die hard player as I have in the past (I know shock right)..... So I did not receive all 25 new levels; no big deal but when I click on the EX points, it does not tell me how many more I need to get to the next level. I also don't seen an update in the "how many levels" section..
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
Hi.. So I haven't been as die hard player as I have in the past (I know shock right)..... So I did not receive all 25 new levels; no big deal but when I click on the EX points, it does not tell me how many more I need to get to the next level. I also don't seen an update in the "how many levels" section..

hi goofyshoes

with regards to the exp not showing how many more it will show once you need around 50,000 points and as soon as one of the mods are free they will update the 'how many levels' part
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
hi goofyshoes

with regards to the exp not showing how many more it will show once you need around 50,000 points and as soon as one of the mods are free they will update the 'how many levels' part

Thanks Chris, it does show now. I need to start playing more! It's been a long time since I didn't receive the full 25 at "update time!"
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
Thanks Chris, it does show now. I need to start playing more! It's been a long time since I didn't receive the full 25 at "update time!"
ah youre more than welcome glad i could help
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteB View Post
While I love all the new things it seems that either no one hasd reported the fact that when you receive an animal as a gift and you click to send all the animals are not moving out of your gift box. Will this get fixed? it has been at least 2 weeks now that you must move your animals manually to the places.
Hi AnnetteB,

As long as there is space in your animal sheds, your animals should be able to be stored in there. I have just tried this to check.

Go to a farm that has room for animals in your shed, open the gift box, top right of that box, change the filter to "Store Animals" and then click on Store Animals again.

If you are just wanting to place them on a farm then yes you will have to place them manually.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 29 2015, 08:23 AM

And a big thank you to all the developers for the release and the moderators and others that answer all our questions.
Old Aug 29 2015, 08:26 AM

I am absolutely blown away that you guys come out with new updates and improvements to the game every, single month. You ALWAYS keep the game fresh and fun. Thank you for all of your hard work and successfully keeping us having played since the beginning around and having fun with it not getting old
Closed Thread