Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2014, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdone View Post
It's not letting me claim FarmCash for Quests, but saying that I haven't completed enough of them, when it clearly says 6 completed.
On the screen capture you show the 'claim farmcash' button is shaded black at the moment. When the 7 days rolls around that button should turn blue for you to claim it.

Old Apr 15 2014, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
ok, after 8 hours, i REALLY hope the rest of the release is pretty darn amazing, cuz so far.......
sorry 'bout that.... but since my guess was that the release would come on "tax day"... well.... as the Pharaoh Rameses II, in the movie The Ten Commandments said

'So let it be written. So let it be done'
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendensmile View Post
Thank you for the new updates and farm "21", but as usual there always seems to be glitches after new releases.

I started and completed a quest yesterday (Monday, 4/14) and the new quest indicator is showing a bog fat "0" for the day. I have gone completely out of my farma d refreshed many times, but still showing nothing. Thanks for all you do and for the help.
Same for me. I completed one yesterday also and it show 0.
Old Apr 15 2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
Same for me. I completed one yesterday also and it show 0.
I think mine doesn't quite tally either at the moment, but give it time and I'm sure the glitches will be sorted out and be a great system for us to keep track.

I hope to see the new factories and facilities soon. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sandie Angel

thank you thank you thank you!!!
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_gereye View Post
thank you thank you thank you!!!
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
I think this is everyone's favourite. After all these years my avatar Mandy, who has been driving me nuts trying to 'help' now has to sit in her corner and twiddle her thumbs and let me get on with the farming

Raul you have given us such a little thing that we think is REALLY HUGE !!

Old Apr 15 2014, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for update and new goodies but must say I do NOT like the new mouse over idea on each facility to see if needs loading or not, before could just look for green pending and click and all was loaded = quick and easy but the mouse over slows it down so much to see if loaded or not and if I missed one before I could tell as said with green pending but now if I forget where up to have to mouse over each and every one ..... really NOT liking it at all with so many to do simple and easy was better this new way is slower and timely which trying to avoid as game gets bigger and more fact to load, PLEASE PLEASE consider putting it back the way it was...... keep game simple and easy thank you
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:13 AM

There appears to be 2 wednesdays in the week according to the completed quests on the counter in the quest manager

also i have completed 6 apparently but says i havent completed enough

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:15 AM

Well, I asked/complained/requested/begged.... for higher limits to buy/sell products...

and Raul did it.. woo hoo

The old limit of 6,500 per 12 hours is gone, and now I can buy/sell 20,500, nearly 3 times as much.

Thanks Raul... much appreciated.

Closed Thread