Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2014, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you do not have 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars on each of them then the mayor will only do a part of the farms and not all of them.
I don't have any trains at all. So the ones he has missed you have to do one by one now? I like the old way, just say that you had 50 facilities on a farm, you would do 25 and he would do the rest.
Old Mar 21 2014, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
I don't have any trains at all. So the ones he has missed you have to do one by one now? I like the old way, just say that you had 50 facilities on a farm, you would do 25 and he would do the rest.
The mayor still does 50% of the factories on a farm for those that doesn't have any trains.

It is just now that they have added that the mayor can do all farms from the first farm you get to if you have 2 trains with 10 boxcars each, but if you don't have the 20 boxcars then the mayor will work only 25 - 40% of the workable farms as long as they have at least 3 workable farms.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 21 2014, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The mayor still does 50% of the factories on a farm for those that doesn't have any trains.

It is just now that they have added that the mayor can do all farms from the first farm you get to if you have 2 trains with 10 boxcars each, but if you don't have the 20 boxcars then the mayor will work only 25 - 40% of the workable farms as long as they have at least 3 workable farms.
oh ok, so i need to get the trains?
Old Mar 21 2014, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
oh ok, so i need to get the trains?
You only need the trains if you want the mayor to do everything. Otherwise You work 50% of the 60% of the farms and then the mayor takes over and does the rest for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You only need the trains if you want the mayor to do everything. Otherwise You work 50% of the 60% of the farms and then the mayor takes over and does the rest for you.
OK, thanks Taz D and Knight Rider, for the help
Old Mar 21 2014, 11:29 AM

Folks, I have been to market several times now to uncheck products needed for new facilities and there are no boxes to do so. If this has been addressed I thank you in advance! Marsha
Old Mar 21 2014, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_gereye View Post
Folks, I have been to market several times now to uncheck products needed for new facilities and there are no boxes to do so. If this has been addressed I thank you in advance! Marsha
You don't have to uncheck anything for the new facilities. Anything that is used for the new facilities has already been taken out of the Non-ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2014, 05:52 PM

Before this update, the game automatically saved the option I use most often at the market when I go to sell. Non-ingredients under the storage tab, and animals under the items tab. Now it reverts back to 'all' every time. Any chance this a glitch instead of a change?? I hope it can go back to remembering my most common choice.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 21 2014, 06:18 PM

I absolutely think this is one of the best updates EVER, there have been a few before but with the Major doing all facs if you own 2 engines with 10 cars each is FANTASTIC, now it is like before you have to really be fast to get the posts. I haven't really worked anyone facs for about 2 years but am doing them now everyday. My friends and neighbours already loved me before but they are madly in love with me now, so thanks Raul and team :-)
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Mar 21 2014, 06:55 PM
Account Not Linked

for reference for us no train people. it was stated the mayor would do 25% - 40% of the number of farms as long as there were 3 or more farms to do.

if your neighbor has N farms, your friend does Y farms, and the mayor does M farms.

Code:
N Y M %
3 2 1 33
4 3 1 25
5 3 2 40
6 4 2 33
7 5 2 28
8 5 3 37.5 *will probably be this one
8 6 2 26
9 6 3 33
and so it seems the most efficient number of facility farms is 3 with the majority of the facilities on the last farm.
Closed Thread