Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2014, 12:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the info...I'll look into the eye thing. Also, avatar suggestion will be relocated.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2014, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ok, so this is just a fun, silly thing but it DOES pertain to this release so here goes:

If you've got some of the rain clouds and lightening and stuff - especially a whole bank of them, you can run your cursor over them really fast and because things turn yellow when you run your cursor over them, it highlights the sky and gives the illusion of actual lightening. It takes so little to keep me amused at times. ; )

If you want to check it out, you can visit my Splendor 'n' Spooks farm in my sig line. Very fun.
hehe. it does look like lightning
Old Feb 27 2014, 02:42 PM

Any reason why the eye is back and will not close while planting on my farms? I cleared the cache, rebooted the machine and came back online its still staring at me. thanks~
Old Feb 27 2014, 03:14 PM

I think it would be great if you could pause factories while you are working them.
Old Feb 27 2014, 04:56 PM

My screen is acting strangely. The farm name and the rest of the stuff on the top is partially hidden up above the rest of the screen. All information across the bottom in the same way below the screen. I can go into a setting I get to through the right mouse button, and it brings everything back on the screen, but the top and bottom are about 1/2" down and up respectively. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I rarely use full screen, but right now, this is the only way I can see all the tools, setting, etc. Thanks.
Old Feb 27 2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It has not been implemnted yet. Raul will add a note to the release when it is so check the first post here for any change.
Someone posted the other day in a group I belong to and said that they had received 1fc for doing a quest.

Haven't seen anyone else post though.
Old Feb 27 2014, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Someone posted the other day in a group I belong to and said that they had received 1fc for doing a quest.

If they have it's probably a glitch, the new release notes say it should be coming in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Some Quest updates coming on the next release, it should allow you to earn 1-2 farm cash a week.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 27 2014, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_gereye View Post
Any reason why the eye is back and will not close while planting on my farms? I cleared the cache, rebooted the machine and came back online its still staring at me. thanks~
The eye is back? It hasn't gone away. As of this release it is now used for both when hired and for your own farm. Whatever you set it to in the preferences will be the default setting for both hired and working on your own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2014, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
I think it would be great if you could pause factories while you are working them.
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2014, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post

My guess would be that they happened to level up at the same time they cashed out their quest, because it will not be implemented until the next release.
Closed Thread