Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1661  
Old Jul 11 2020, 05:39 PM
lmbk lmbk is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 09 2011
Posts: 11
Default broken link in intro message to this section

Chapter 07: Farming Everything you need to know about plowing is included in this chapter.

Hi this link is broken...

Was looking for something that told me how many plow-squares are on a side for each farm size (e.g., there's 32 plow-squares per side in a 24X24) Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction otherwise i'll do some math :-)
Reply With Quote
  #1662  
Old Jul 11 2020, 05:45 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbk View Post
Chapter 07: Farming Everything you need to know about plowing is included in this chapter.

Hi this link is broken...

Was looking for something that told me how many plow-squares are on a side for each farm size (e.g., there's 32 plow-squares per side in a 24X24) Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction otherwise i'll do some math :-)
Hi lmbk,
I think this is what you are looking for:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595190


The link you have quoted is an old link and no longer valid. We will correct it as Chapter 7 is no longer about farming.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1663  
Old Jul 11 2020, 07:41 PM
lmbk lmbk is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 09 2011
Posts: 11
Default

Thanks, Taz This is exactly what I was looking for! Happy farming!
Reply With Quote
  #1664  
Old Jul 12 2020, 07:14 AM
Sqrl's Avatar
Sqrl Sqrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 23 2010
Posts: 331
Default

The info in that link is however out of date it says you have to reload which of course we longer have to do.
Reply With Quote
  #1665  
Old Jul 12 2020, 12:38 PM
InkFink InkFink is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 01 2011
Posts: 3
Default Withered Crops

On a couple of different farms, half of the crops were withered and the rest showed some 12 hours left before being wasted, even tho’ they were all planted at the same time. WTF is up with that? Another glitch?
Reply With Quote
  #1666  
Old Jul 12 2020, 12:45 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkFink View Post
On a couple of different farms, half of the crops were withered and the rest showed some 12 hours left before being wasted, even tho’ they were all planted at the same time. WTF is up with that? Another glitch?
Hi InkFink,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
What farms are these crops on?
What are the crops?
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1667  
Old Jul 19 2020, 09:23 AM
NORMAN1955 NORMAN1955 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 17 2016
Posts: 1
Default planting more then 1 farm..

how do you keep the same seeds when plating all farms?with out going to store each time?
Reply With Quote
  #1668  
Old Jul 19 2020, 10:01 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMAN1955 View Post
how do you keep the same seeds when plating all farms?with out going to store each time?
Hi Norman,
There isn't any way to do that. The reason the tool with seed disappears after you finish a farm is to let you know you have finished and there are no more fields to plant on that farm.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1669  
Old Jul 23 2020, 12:33 AM
Tracie C Tracie C is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Oct 03 2009
Posts: 8
Default

I know this has probably been asked & answered, BUT, how do I rotate the plow to work left to right instead of top to bottom? I know we could do it, b/c some of my farms are set up that way.
I've even tried taking the plow out of storage & putting it on the farm, rotated to the way I want to use it. No dice. It still goes top to bottom.
Reply With Quote
  #1670  
Old Jul 23 2020, 05:33 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 10,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie C View Post
I know this has probably been asked & answered, BUT, how do I rotate the plow to work left to right instead of top to bottom? I know we could do it, b/c some of my farms are set up that way.
I've even tried taking the plow out of storage & putting it on the farm, rotated to the way I want to use it. No dice. It still goes top to bottom.
Hi Tracie,

The plow tools don't rotate. If it's the 2x1 plow tool you are using you can't rotate it so it plows the other direction.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvesting, harvesting crops, seeding, stats

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.