Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 09 2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Supertrucker,
I am sorry, but no there isn't any way to hide those in the game. It would be extremely difficult for them to find your Facebook profile from just a picture and the first name.
a few years ago, someone told me that a farmer could 'peek' at someone's FB profile by 'ignoring' them, view the person's profile under the account>blocked users tabs, and then 'unblock' the person if they chose to... not sure if this is what happened to me, but it made me wonder (i have my privacy settings pretty tight, but there's still quite a bit that is visible to the 'public' eye, and getting more restrictive isn't practical)...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Jul 09 2020, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
a few years ago, someone told me that a farmer could 'peek' at someone's FB profile by 'ignoring' them, view the person's profile under the account>blocked users tabs, and then 'unblock' the person if they chose to... not sure if this is what happened to me, but it made me wonder (i have my privacy settings pretty tight, but there's still quite a bit that is visible to the 'public' eye, and getting more restrictive isn't practical)...
Hi Supertrucker,
No that can not be done. All you get when you block someone is their profile picture. No name and no ID.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2020, 06:49 AM

A couple of times now when I've gone to the market to sell non-ingredients (for me) it's shown me the last lot I sold, giving a value of 0 coins, rather than what showed in that category on my farm. Clearing memcache sets it right but as it's happened more than once I thought I'd raise it here.
Old Jul 11 2020, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
A couple of times now when I've gone to the market to sell non-ingredients (for me) it's shown me the last lot I sold, giving a value of 0 coins, rather than what showed in that category on my farm. Clearing memcache sets it right but as it's happened more than once I thought I'd raise it here.
Hi Sqrl,
Could just be a temporary glitch, so keep an eye on it and see if it continues.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2020, 10:18 PM

Default Trading

I do not like the trading feature. How do I know I am getting a fair price?
Old Jul 11 2020, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I do not like the trading feature. How do I know I am getting a fair price?
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the markets and trading.

When you go to sell the items in the trading warehouse from the super facilities you set the price for your own items. You can see the amount above or below the market price that others have set for their items.

Even for the regular products you can see how much they are wanting to buy and the price at above or below the market price they are willing to pay. The market price is what you get when you sell products in the market to Tom.

You can find all the information about the trading in the Game Guide chapter 10:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Old Jul 12 2020, 09:19 PM

Post Possible glitch in market stored amount facility export

This may be the wrong thread so change it to where it should go if necessary. I went to the market and sold off non ingredients. Then decided while I was there that I would take a look at selling off some facility export excess. So I selected sort by stored amount. Even though burger bread does not have the most amount of quantity, it is at the bottom of the list. I got out of the game and did cache. After getting back into the game, I looked at the same storage filter from my farm and it is in the correct order. So I went back to market and burger bread is still at the bottom. This situation could be a possible glitch or I may be doing something wrong. If anyone else is experiencing this, please respond.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old Jul 12 2020, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
This may be the wrong thread so change it to where it should go if necessary. I went to the market and sold off non ingredients. Then decided while I was there that I would take a look at selling off some facility export excess. So I selected sort by stored amount. Even though burger bread does not have the most amount of quantity, it is at the bottom of the list. I got out of the game and did cache. After getting back into the game, I looked at the same storage filter from my farm and it is in the correct order. So I went back to market and burger bread is still at the bottom. This situation could be a possible glitch or I may be doing something wrong. If anyone else is experiencing this, please respond.
Hi Santmyer,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the markets. When you have a problem please post it in the Help & Support section instead of the General Feedback section.
It would depend on what filter sort order you were using that could set it to where the burger bread would be last. In order for anyone else to have this problem they would have to have the bakery as a facility chain.
Old Jul 13 2020, 03:29 AM

There is definitely something very strange going on at the market with the non-ingredients (for me). Again today I sold the lot, then hung around the trade market trying to get rid of trade warehouse products. I checked non-ingredients (for me) again to see if any of the free spices I'd received needed selling and the screen filled with stuff that shouldn't be in non-ingredients. Like Premium Fish Food. I clicked its ? to confirm it can be stocked in the Pet Shop, which I have. When I went back to the sell screen it was empty.

When I opened it again, it was full once more.

This is what I see:
Old Jul 13 2020, 05:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
There is definitely something very strange going on at the market with the non-ingredients (for me). Again today I sold the lot, then hung around the trade market trying to get rid of trade warehouse products. I checked non-ingredients (for me) again to see if any of the free spices I'd received needed selling and the screen filled with stuff that shouldn't be in non-ingredients. Like Premium Fish Food. I clicked its ? to confirm it can be stocked in the Pet Shop, which I have. When I went back to the sell screen it was empty.

When I opened it again, it was full once more.

This is what I see:
Hi Sqrl,

Are you saying that this method of selling individual items after trading is your usual routine and that this has now changed and is working differently?
I'm afraid I'm not in the habit of selling individual itmes like that and would sell off a whole bunch rather than as I got them, so I don't know if it's always been that way.

If you're sure this is a new change, you can report that to support.

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, can't write, change language, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages