Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 26 2020, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I am also having intermittent problems selling to other farms from my farm, reported it about a week ago. works fine if i go Inn, or marketplace but not if sell to neighbors from my farm page. It is intermittent but happens about 80% of the time - its been happening for a couple of months now, before if we reloaded game hit play then it be okay but that fix/trick not work anymore
Hi JNelson,

I have moved your post to Help and Support to the thread related to your issues. We always keep related posts together so it's easier for everyone to find a particular subject. The New Release thread is only for feedback on what has been released/changed or reporting problems with those so if your issue is about anything else please post in Help and Support.

Selling to those online or meeting/communicating with those that you see showing online can be tricky as the game does not continually refresh the online status so there will be times where it won't see that someone is online or it will show someone online when they are not as it hasn't updated. If either of you are idle on your farm not doing anything then it's more likely to happen. There could also always be an issue somewhere with the data not transferring in a timely manner which would also cause a problem like this or perhaps a delay when your not on the same server as your neighbour.

What you've already tried, assuming there is no other issue, and you've both got the game fully loaded before you send an offer, should work, but if your friends game hasn't quite finished loading everything when you send the offer then they won't get it as it's still busy loading.

Unfortunately when something is intermittent like this it's not easy to find the exact cause of the problem when it doesn't happen every single time.

You might want to try selling from a farm that isn't your default farm, if you have not already tried that and see if that makes any difference, but again, both of your games need to be fully loaded before you send any offer.

You can report this to support if you wish and see what they say, they may have other reports about this. If you can reproduce the problem every time then do report it.
Old Jun 29 2020, 11:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello,
over a week or so ago I bought train cars, but I bought an extra one which I don't need. I was told that you can refund the 35 FC I spend. The train car is on my farm one away from the trains. I don't know what to do with it.
Please help
Thank you
Old Jun 29 2020, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdimitra View Post
Hello,
over a week or so ago I bought train cars, but I bought an extra one which I don't need. I was told that you can refund the 35 FC I spend. The train car is on my farm one away from the trains. I don't know what to do with it.
Please help
Thank you
Hi mrsdimitra,
You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums. ARe you aware that you can only have 1 of each type of car on each train? I see you bought 9 of the same car.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2020, 03:52 AM

I am having issues with selling items at the market. When I try to sort by say Fish or Animal Products, it does NOT filter the items. When I click on From Facilities, it shows items from trees! And when I ask it to sort by producing facility, it ignores it and shows them alphabetically. I can't figure it out. It worked fine a few days ago. I've NEVER had a problem. Not until we got a new update. I've cleared EVERYTHING. Ad nausem. It seems like this game just hates me lately! I made a video of what I did but it's too large to upload, I think. I can take screen shots. I thought I was going mad.
Old Jul 12 2020, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I am having issues with selling items at the market. When I try to sort by say Fish or Animal Products, it does NOT filter the items. When I click on From Facilities, it shows items from trees! And when I ask it to sort by producing facility, it ignores it and shows them alphabetically. I can't figure it out. It worked fine a few days ago. I've NEVER had a problem. Not until we got a new update. I've cleared EVERYTHING. Ad nausem. It seems like this game just hates me lately! I made a video of what I did but it's too large to upload, I think. I can take screen shots. I thought I was going mad.
Hi SirMatthew,
I did see this once, but have not had it again and it wasn't in the market it was just looking at my storage. We will have to test this and see if it is still happening.

EDIT: We have all tested this and can not duplicate it. If this continues to happen then please report it to Support, so they can check it. In case you need the link to contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 12 2020 at 03:18 PM.
Old Jul 13 2020, 07:25 AM

Default Nothing to sell

Something isn't working properly with the interface between the Semi and the Co Op quests. Day before yesterday I had someone tell me I had no chicken and I had 35,000 or so and today I went to sell someone Ham and it said I had none and I have at least 15,000 What gives???
Old Jul 13 2020, 07:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1actress View Post
Something isn't working properly with the interface between the Semi and the Co Op quests. Day before yesterday I had someone tell me I had no chicken and I had 35,000 or so and today I went to sell someone Ham and it said I had none and I have at least 15,000 What gives???
Hi A1actress,

I have moved your post to the thread about buying and selling issues.

As there are many methods of buying and selling in the game you're going to neeed to be a bit more specific about where/how these farmers are trying to buy ham or chicken from you.

An example of when someone could not buy those from you would be if you have co-op quests with those 2 items and they are trying to buy that way. If you only have ham and chicken from the gifts page in storage, they can't buy them as those gifts can not be used when buying from co-ops, those are for use in your own facilites. If what you had stored from your semi trailer had not been used up they would have been able to buy it.
Old Jul 13 2020, 08:46 AM

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. The first example happened 2 days ago. I listed my co op quests in a group. A player tried to purchase chicken from me. It showed her that I had no chicken. She notified me right away and just to be sure, I checked my semi. There were approx 36,000 there then. The second example happened this morning as I was checking my neighbors co op quests. One needed Ham. I tried to sell it to her but got the message I had no Ham. Again, I checked the Semi and I had 15-16,000 Ham. Is that clear?
Old Jul 13 2020, 08:54 AM

Sorry, actual totals are 19,000 + Ham and Chicken, 64,000 +
Old Jul 13 2020, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1actress View Post
I'm sorry I wasn't clear. The first example happened 2 days ago. I listed my co op quests in a group. A player tried to purchase chicken from me. It showed her that I had no chicken. She notified me right away and just to be sure, I checked my semi. There were approx 36,000 there then. The second example happened this morning as I was checking my neighbors co op quests. One needed Ham. I tried to sell it to her but got the message I had no Ham. Again, I checked the Semi and I had 15-16,000 Ham. Is that clear?

Hi A1actress

Tiger is not available at this moment.

As she stated, you cant buy or sell items if they are gifts. You need to have regular items stored.

You are checking the semi trailer, which gives you the total amount you have stored for chicken and ham, which can be regular (from the semi) plus gifts (sent by your friends).

You have to check your storage to know if you have any regular chicken or ham stored.
If you only see them as gift into brackets that is why they cant buy from you or you can sell to them.
I had a look at your data and you only have chicken and ham as gifts stored.

This information is in our Game Guide for Cooperative Quests.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse