Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 21 2014, 01:50 AM

Default Purchasing manure spreader with coins

Is there a way to purchase manure spreader with coins? I don't really want to have to purchase with actual money.
Old May 21 2014, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katpooh9 View Post
Is there a way to purchase manure spreader with coins? I don't really want to have to purchase with actual money.
dont think there is...only thing you can purcahse with either coins or farmcash is the land upgrades
Old May 21 2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katpooh9 View Post
Sorry. The only way to buy most of the tools is with farm cash. So you will either have to work hard at quests to earn the farm cash, find a friend willing to give up 55 farm cash of their own to send you the smaller gift card, or get the manure spreader itself directly from a friend. And yes, buying farm cash with billions or even a trillion coins has been suggested a long time ago. It is rather unlikely that is going to happen.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 21 2014, 10:30 AM

I have a turbo boat. But when I get hired it does not show up for me to use on other peoples farms. What is the reason
Old May 21 2014, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggied42 View Post
I have a turbo boat. But when I get hired it does not show up for me to use on other peoples farms. What is the reason
Do you have it in storage? If not then it won't show up when you go to other's farms to work.
If it is in storage then take it out and place it on a farm, click on thew save, restart your farm and place it back in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2014, 11:25 PM
Account Not Linked

How do you "post" so that people can work your facilities?
Old May 21 2014, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
How do you "post" so that people can work your facilities?
There is a whole chapter about Facilities in the Game Guide that will tell you all about them. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2014, 08:38 PM

Default flower harvester not settling on flowers

half time flower harvester not settling on any flowers so can harvest

does not matter what harvester size and even happens on hired farms so no farm number possible

half the flowers when harvesting get to be these little single things skipped when harvesting and need to go back over the farm with the 1 at a time tool

big pain when hired for jobs and you have a farmer with thousands of flowers and half the farm forces you to use the 1 at a time tool just to get that little thing
Old May 30 2014, 08:42 PM

this forced upgrade all the way just to use the tool is a pain

you force full upgrade to have ability to be useful but the cost of upgrades is in the tens of billions of coins

try lowering the cost of upgrades to ones people not have to work for years just for 1
Old May 30 2014, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg25 View Post
half time flower harvester not settling on any flowers so can harvest

does not matter what harvester size and even happens on hired farms so no farm number possible

half the flowers when harvesting get to be these little single things skipped when harvesting and need to go back over the farm with the 1 at a time tool

big pain when hired for jobs and you have a farmer with thousands of flowers and half the farm forces you to use the 1 at a time tool just to get that little thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg25 View Post
this forced upgrade all the way just to use the tool is a pain

you force full upgrade to have ability to be useful but the cost of upgrades is in the tens of billions of coins

try lowering the cost of upgrades to ones people not have to work for years just for 1
I moved your posts to General Feedback since you didn't have a question.