Old Feb 24 2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Bacon comes from animals Guess I'm not quite a vegan yet
and I never will be a vegan. Animals are made of meat. Much of it is Tasty
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashpd View Post
I don't know if this has been asked yet but does it matter how many animals you have to determine how much money you will make from the milking, collecting eggs and shearing? I know you said too many animals would slow everything down so I am assuming it does not matter. But would like clarification. Thanks.
Hi, the more animals you have the more income you earn. It is the harvest value x amount of animals. I don't think there is a limit to how many animals you can have.
Old Feb 24 2010, 08:00 PM
Account Not Linked

I think it would be great if we could actually put the animals INSIDE the buildings.
Old Feb 24 2010, 10:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy1953 View Post
What is the visits farm under my post - click on it and it takes you to a deserted farm.
I wanted to expand a little on what Tony said about the link in your signature. At some point after joining the forum you clicked on link your farm at the top of the page. When you did that for some reason the wrong farm got linked. You can not get that farm unlinked from your account at this time. The developers know about this and are working on fixing it but we don't know when that will happen. I know you said you don't want a link to your farm in your signature and that's cool but if you ever do there is a way to manual create a link to your farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy1953 View Post
Thanks Tony - I get what you mean about the farm link now.
No - the silly avatar is just standing in the middle of the farm doing nothing but keeps saying I'm busy. Worked okay this morning though - maybe just a glitch.
When you are trying to get into your gifts and are getting the I'm busy message, is the game still loading or just got through loading? If so that might be why it is happening just wait till the game finishes loading or wait a few seconds and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
I am trying to work up the courage to switch Browsers (still using IE7 ) Does G/Chrome have an adblocker ?
Chrome doesn't have an adblocker (that I know of) but other then seeing the adds they do not cause any problems with farm town. Now Fire Fox does have an add blocker and farm town runs great on it also. Trust me dump IE and go to chrome or FF and you will be mad at yourself for not doing it sooner. On FF it will import your favorites from IE for you so you will not have to set those up again. I don't remember if chrome does that or not, I want to say no but I'm really not sure.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 24 2010, 10:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for that Jaso - no - it doesn't seem to matter what I try. I always wait for it to stop loading - just tried to get into the gifts a little while ago and the blessed avatar is busy again - repeatedly. I want the goose someone just sent me!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2010, 10:59 PM

Level:
XP:

I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to know I have got my goose. I got 2 I'm busys' and then up it came. Very strange - lazy avatar!

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 25 2010, 07:40 AM

Default my farm town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for harvesting different animals.

Here is how it works:

Chicken Coop: Allows you to harvest the eggs of the hens and geese and sell the eggs at the marketplace. The Hen is a new animal that your friends can send you as a gift. You can harvest them once every day.

Wool Shed: This is a new building that allows you to harvest the wool of the sheep and llamas and sell the wool at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 2 days.

Dairy Shed: Allows you to harvest the milk of the cows and goats and sell the milk at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 3 days.

You just need to click on the animal building and select the harvest option. All the animals on your farm related to that building will be harvested at once. Note that depending on your computer power and other factors, having an exesive amount of animals on your farm can make the game slower.

The Dairy Shed has been moved from level 49 to level 27. A new Stone Cabin has been added on the level 49.

Also, your item storage capacity has been increased. Now you can storage 5 additional items for each neighbour you have.

Thanks

--Raul
I would just like to be able to get into my farm town i have been blocked
Old Feb 25 2010, 07:43 AM

Question my farm town has been blocked for no reason

it keeps telling me The page you requested was not found.

You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

* Return home
* Go back to the previous page
Old Feb 25 2010, 08:13 AM

Level:
XP:

How do you get the animals into the sheds themselves? I dont want them running around the place.

Seems I got my Chickens and geese in it as they are no where to be seen anymore. But the same method will not move the sheep into it. Or must I tolerate the things running everywhere and getting in the way?

Glad I held onto my useless coops instead of selling them, was rather upset that I wasted money on them, when I learned they were a decoration item only. Knew you would get with the program eventually. But how about a look inside feature so we can see how many we have in it. and make the things appear as though they have animals inside, my coops still look empty.

If there is a thread based on this new stuff I cannot find it so if you can point me in the direction of the correct place to ask these questions muchly appreciated.

As for the Best browser to use
Firefox and GOOGLE Chrome Rock, big thumbs up, Chrome is the more secure of the two browsers. As per all the geeky reviews.

Visit Naomi's Farm

Ignore the stupid Visit 's Farm below, Because I have to too.
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 25 2010, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_angel View Post
I would just like to be able to get into my farm town i have been blocked
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_angel View Post
it keeps telling me The page you requested was not found.

You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

* Return home
* Go back to the previous page

Hello aussie_angel and welcome to the forum.

The new Facebook format has caused some players' application to be blocked. This is easily solved.

Click on the Account tab in the top right hand corner of your Facebook home page. Click on Privacy settings. Click on Applications and Websites. Click on Edit blocked applications. Click on Remove beside FarmTown.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread