Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2009, 10:43 PM

Thanks for the updates!
Old Nov 04 2009, 10:44 PM

As FarmTown encourages social interaction, introducing the "Hire to Harvest Crops" is a great solution for removing a source of irritation and animosity within the game (people not wanting their trees harvested). Well done!
Old Nov 04 2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
Certainly! I have three tables set up already, with campfires alongside. Nice and cozy for my large family!
Sounds nice and cozy Elizabeth!! I may have to borrow your idea!
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Awesome stuff guys.
Can you do a little pop up notifying the farmers of the trees option thing? (Like you did with storage)
I was hired to harvest and the guy said "trees too" and I was like "I can't" LOL I think he got mad and thought I was ignoring his trees.
I referred him to th forum but who knows how many folks actually come here to check out the awesome stuff you all do!
So maybe a nice little pop up will help.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Diggler View Post
a thanksgiving mailbox????, who thinks up these ideas, i have read post for several months. I don't remember seeing anyone ask for this item, i have seen for several months people asking for a 8 or 10 hour crop, so this game doesn't interfere with work. i beg of anyone to show me the request for a thanksgiving mailbox. Its time to get SOME NEW CROPS, NEW LEVELS AND POSSIBLY MORE LAND , ENOUGH OF THE STUPID LITTLE MEANINGLESS TRINKETS. I have been playing since March & yes there have been drastic improvements in the game which make it better. but with the limit on choice of crops what it is, it is GETTING VERY VERY BORING. STOP THE BLEEDING SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
At risk of being booted off the forum I will still gladly say "Dude STFU".
I have been playing this game for 6 months and I have seen many great changes. I believe the devs work hard to keep things new and moving forward. And all you want to gripe about is a mailbox you don't like.
So tell me what games have you scripted and made constant updates too recently?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:13 PM

Thank you for the improvements with the new release but where do I list a bug I have encountered?
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Still cannot hire anyone, cannot see anyone in market place!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:26 PM

I think Raul is giving us a hint. That we should expect more levels soon. If you read where it says about the XP and how many points you need to level up. Then you notice he said that it won't work on 34 but it will soon!

SO it is coming just be patient peeps

Okay not that I'm trying to be whinny or anything... Lord knows I'll have a riot after me. But we need more thanksgiving stuff! I LOVE It already. The tree is the best. I want more more MORE ha ha ha ha lol

But like a horn of plenty cannot spell the correct wording for that. Indian Corn, pilgrims, Corn husks. Native Americans, stuff like that

Other than that I love it! Cannot Wait for me...Need to harvest and plow to get to 34...Almost there...Welll not really but close anyhoo.
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which implement the following features and bug fixes:

Features:
---------
1. New Thanksgiving items

2. Hire to Harvest Crops. You can use this option if you don't want workers to harvest your trees

3. Faster delete operations: We removed the confirmation message when you are deleting harvested or gone to waste fields. If your level is higher than 15, we removed the confirmation message for all kind of crop fields even with real crops, to speed it even more.

4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)

Bug Fixes:
----------

1. Performance improved when working/dragging large farms that contained a specific set of items that were not optimized

2. The Harvest menu shown only on ready to harvest crops/trees

3. If you click on a non-ready crops/tree while harvesting, it shows you the growth %

4. More fixes with the XP assigments

Thanks

--Raul

Its really a wonderful thing that you guys can work on all these thing and add woderful new features. But I want to know when will it be time to work onthe problem so many farntown users are having....mainly, that the game wont load. If it is never going to be fixed I need to delete my farmsI have been a level 34 for several months,,,sure have missed my farm
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which implement the following features and bug fixes:

Features:
---------
1. New Thanksgiving items
This is great and I know that there will be more to offer as the year turns, but I would like to suggest that there are a lot of people who play this game that do not live in the US. Canadians have their own Thanksgiving which they celebrate in October. And the players from south of the equator are starting to gear up for summer. Any thoughts on eventually making this game more universal? Example: Have a forum thread for people outside the US to request their own celebratory stuff.

Quote:
4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)
I just hit Level 34 tonight and, from what I can see of friends who are already 34, it appears that I won't get to Level 35 til around 400,000 XP. GACK!

I don't mind having to wait but I would like to know if you are working on stuff for upper Level players.

Quote:
Thanks

--Raul
Last but certainly not least...

...I want to thank you all for the Big Seeder. I had given up farming because it took so long and had gotten kind of dull. I got my farm all spruced up and then only farmed for others. Now with my new toy... I mean, new Tool (Big Seeder), I am back to farming my farm.

So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Last edited by Miss Libby; Nov 04 2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: edit
Closed Thread