Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2012, 12:27 AM

Unhappy Nuisance having to replough whole farms because of the mess with thebulldozers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
thanks again .. but please revert the dozers back i nearly lost some trees
Iam not planting anything again until we get a decision about the builldozers. It is such a messnow to delete a layer without deleting other things. Somany growing crops and now I have to replough whole farms because of this mess with the bulldozers.
Old Nov 25 2012, 05:55 AM

Quote. - We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week

Would be good if you used another preference option please.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Nov 25 2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have never tried to the seed on the heels of someone cause I really hate it when someone does it to me, just bugs the $#!^ out of me.
just to clarify - it's my own heels - not a hired help
Old Nov 25 2012, 08:41 AM

First want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to the devs for another wonderful release.

Now on another note, maybe the devs can designate ONE and only ONE bulldozer as a bulldozer that will remove other items, i.e. seeded fields, trees, etc. Say the 3x3 could be the one designated. That would still remove more then what the bulldozers did prior or even the 4x4.

For the future I'd love to be able to purchase a "Turbo" tree harvester and flower harvester ... hint hint hint devs?

Again, thanks for a great game!
Old Nov 25 2012, 11:10 AM

I am wanting to find out if having 2 trains is limited to having one original locomotive and one new locomotive or can we have 2 of the same style locomotive to use the "two train dispatch" function offered with this new game release?????
Old Nov 25 2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
First want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to the devs for another wonderful release.

Now on another note, maybe the devs can designate ONE and only ONE bulldozer as a bulldozer that will remove other items, i.e. seeded fields, trees, etc. Say the 3x3 could be the one designated. That would still remove more then what the bulldozers did prior or even the 4x4.

For the future I'd love to be able to purchase a "Turbo" tree harvester and flower harvester ... hint hint hint devs?

Again, thanks for a great game!
Agree with all of this - and how about a bulk selector of animals and another for items to put into storage?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 25 2012, 01:00 PM

I really, really hate the new bulldozer option. This is terrible for those of us who are elderly or disabled and don't always get the dozer on exactly the right spot.. it just mashes everything without even a question. Could you please make that change pertinent ONLY to the new bigger dozers and leave the smaller ones alone? PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!
Old Nov 25 2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Quote. - We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week

Would be good if you used another preference option please.
Just make it work on the new BIGGEST dozer and leave the others as they were!!!!
Old Nov 25 2012, 01:17 PM

Angry Lost more things today through the bulldozers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I really, really hate the new bulldozer option. This is terrible for those of us who are elderly or disabled and don't always get the dozer on exactly the right spot.. it just mashes everything without even a question. Could you please make that change pertinent ONLY to the new bigger dozers and leave the smaller ones alone? PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!
I completely agree-- today I have lost more things on the farms already planted. It is so extremely annoying.
Old Nov 25 2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pals-A-Lot View Post
I am wanting to find out if having 2 trains is limited to having one original locomotive and one new locomotive or can we have 2 of the same style locomotive to use the "two train dispatch" function offered with this new game release?????
Hi, it is one of each type of locomotive.
Closed Thread