Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 03 2009, 03:33 PM

Default losing xp points

No, your not going mad, I cant plow for other farmers becasue my xp points actually go backwards instead of adding, the only way I can get xp points is by visiting friends farms and watering, raking etc.
I cant seem to get a definite answer on whether this issue is being worked on or not.
I would much rather see the devs fix these issue instead of adding new things
Old Nov 04 2009, 07:13 PM

well these new tools are all fine and dandy but i have been on lvl 34 for quite awhile now and have grown bored of the game
i only return occasionaly since theres no land upgrades,crop upgrades or level upgrades
whats the use in playing a game that goes nowhere!
Old Nov 04 2009, 10:32 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: May 28 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I've been stuggling to go onto Farmtown for the past 3 days. When I plant my fields it disappear. Can it be because I didn't get new download? Please help, thanks.

Visit maddi 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by villaret2 View Post
Sorry don't get it. There doesn't seem any advantage in having these machines. Nowhere to park them and they cost money to do a job we can get done by someone else. Status symbols I suppose. Not for me I am afraid.

The seeder is great it gets the job done faster where as we can not hire someone to do.. and im at level 34 and why the tools they are planning on putting higher levels on .. But hmmmm they got 27 million playing the game. and again This is a Beta GAme.. what does that mean.. One Thing at a time ppl.. Thanks Farm Town for all that you do!!
Old Nov 05 2009, 09:31 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jun 02 2009
Level:
Trophies: 15
XP:

Is there a limit to how many fuel cans you can have in your gift box ? I had over 90 gifts of fuel and they all disaopeared.
Old Nov 05 2009, 09:33 PM

Level:
XP:

Is there a limit to how many cans of fuel you can have in your gift box ???? I had over 90 cans of fuel and they all disappeared.
Old Nov 05 2009, 09:37 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Fuel

Is there a limit on how many fuel cans you can have in your gift box ???
I had 90 plus cans of fuel in my gift box and they all disappeared.
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:36 PM

There was a post in the forum that you should leave your fuel tanks on Facebook and only bring them into your Farmtown account when you need them. Otherwise, they will disappear from your gift box when you use one of them. What I did was to bring over two fuel tanks and load them both at the simultaneously to be used.
Old Nov 05 2009, 11:12 PM

Well, they do all disappear when you use one but only because they all get used. You can have several fuel tanks in your giftbox but when you click on "use" for even one of them, it will use them all. You are not losing them though. I had over 40 in my giftbox and clicked on one and it loaded them all up. Now I have plenty of fuel for future plowing, harvesting, or planting. Just watch the refuel box. The last line says "fuel from gifts." It will list the number of gifts and add them all in. Sometimes, it looks like some of the gifts are left but after you reload the game, those will be gone.

I don't see the point in saving them on facebook since they will be saved anyway in your fuel tank total. I only need to refuel about once a week since I have so much fuel from gifts. It will save the total for the next time you plow. Like today I refueled and had around 5,000 gallons since I had so many gifts. I only used around 1,000 gallons so I have 4,000 gallons left for next time to use. So I will not need to refuel next time as I already have plenty left.

Last edited by phamton; Nov 05 2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old Nov 06 2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamton View Post
Well, they do all disappear when you use one but only because they all get used. You can have several fuel tanks in your giftbox but when you click on "use" for even one of them, it will use them all. You are not losing them though. I had over 40 in my giftbox and clicked on one and it loaded them all up. Now I have plenty of fuel for future plowing, harvesting, or planting. Just watch the refuel box. The last line says "fuel from gifts." It will list the number of gifts and add them all in. Sometimes, it looks like some of the gifts are left but after you reload the game, those will be gone.

I don't see the point in saving them on facebook since they will be saved anyway in your fuel tank total. I only need to refuel about once a week since I have so much fuel from gifts. It will save the total for the next time you plow. Like today I refueled and had around 5,000 gallons since I had so many gifts. I only used around 1,000 gallons so I have 4,000 gallons left for next time to use. So I will not need to refuel next time as I already have plenty left.
Well said !!
Closed Thread