Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2009, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfinance View Post
I bought a big seeder so that I could do the four plots at once and have only gotten it to work one time. It only shows the one square in yellow and if I go ahead, it takes my fuel. So I stop it because if I am going to have to do it manually, I will save my fuel. Does anyone have any idea of what I could be doing wrong or did I get a lemon for a big seeder?
Have you checked your preferences to make sure the 'Remove Space Between Fields' box is ticked? That was exactly my problem - I have a feeling that purchasing the new machines may have reset my preferences, because as soon as I ticked that box again the large harvester and large seeder worked perfectly. : )
Old Oct 27 2009, 02:59 AM

I have a gripe..I can't get on FT since the upgrade..any suggestions..I have left messages everyother day and still can't get on.. juno, dial up internet explorer, facebook. It is happening every one of the last three upgrades, this is the 6th day...
Old Oct 27 2009, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee919@juno.com View Post
I have a gripe..I can't get on FT since the upgrade..any suggestions..I have left messages everyother day and still can't get on.. juno, dial up internet explorer, facebook. It is happening every one of the last three upgrades, this is the 6th day...

When you try to log in, what error message do you get?
Old Oct 27 2009, 03:46 AM

Default Friends Helped

If you click on a fuel tank you see a window with 5 lines showing fuel from each source:
  • Game Level
  • Neighbors
  • Friends Helped
  • Active Neighbors
  • Fuel from Friends

I have fuel from every source except Friends Helped. What is the difference between Friends Helped and Fuel from Friends?

Thanks.
Old Oct 27 2009, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathR View Post
If you click on a fuel tank you see a window with 5 lines showing fuel from each source:
  • Game Level
  • Neighbors
  • Friends Helped
  • Active Neighbors
  • Fuel from Friends

I have fuel from every source except Friends Helped. What is the difference between Friends Helped and Fuel from Friends?

Thanks.
friends helped is when you tend to a neighbours farm..ie weed water etc.
fuel from freinds are sent as gifts =)
Old Oct 27 2009, 06:12 AM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Jul 16 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to wpc5032

Hey folks/fellow farmers...
As is our nature (especially in groups), we have a tendace to get all worked up over a matter (misery loves company)... But... Rather than rant & rave.... Let's appreciate the gift of this game and enjoy it. If we have some concerns, let's bring it to the table in a constructive manner. Ideas for improvement are welcomed, I'm sure. (i.e. requesting more levels and farm size, or a link to explain use of new tools.)
The developers have worked hard to give us this game and we get to play it for free. Sure the game has some glitches, hopefully temporary, but let's give them a chance to work on them. I would hate to see them get frustrated or discouraged and just scrap the game altogether, wouldn't you?
Thanks for listening.
Paulette ;~)

Visit Paulette's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 27 2009, 09:23 AM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: May 25 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:

It is nice that you got some new stuff but can't play it because it wont load the game I get to 50%and then nothing been like that for 3 days now

Visit gigglette50's Farm

Old Oct 27 2009, 09:29 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 07 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Default thanks

Thanks, it is great to get some new things. Keep up the good work!

Visit ~Just In Thyme~

Old Oct 27 2009, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry avartar sissapearing

my avatar has dissapeared ana anyone who comes to my farm does the same . all i see is their name moving around. so i cant hire anyone same on the market. whats up with this
Old Oct 27 2009, 12:10 PM

Default Fuel

The fuel situation is crazy -- a formula!! I must tell all my neighbors NOT to be the tools!!! Yes, they are extremely useful but without fuel they are useless and I am back to manual labor!! Yep, I am a little irritated, in the real world if I have money I can pay for gas to put in my car, 10 x a day if I wish... WHAT IS THE POINT! Should I be playing less? I'm maxed out on everything, WHAT's next?? Stop playing??
Closed Thread