Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2009, 08:06 PM

Default Fuel

I have used all my fuel that I got last night at 11:00 pm - I need to refuel and have alot ready to put into my account but the counter still shows there is 23 hours and 46 minutes to go before I can refuel again. It has said this all day long as I have been checking it periodically. HOW can I get more fuel for these really cool new machines?

P.S. an hour later after posting this, I cleared all cookies and it did not make a difference - still do not have the button to refuel and it still says 23 hours, 46 minutes before I can refuel again.

Last edited by Angel7; Oct 21 2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: added the P.S.
Old Oct 21 2009, 08:27 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: May 08 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Unhappy Can't hire to plow

Since you added the new tools I can not hire to plow on my farm on FB. I have 12 nieghbors and was hiring before the upgrades. I can hire harvesters but not to plow. It tells me I can only hire on harvest or withered fields.

Visit DeDe's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by dede1957; Oct 21 2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: forgot info
Old Oct 21 2009, 08:37 PM

My farm has been renamed to " I Give Up". I've spent hours for the past week, maybe more trying to do anything in the game. I'm getting constant server connection time outs. I've tried clicking the save icon to save what I've done and I get a time out message. Then I have to reload the game and everything I've moved is back where it was originally. I go to the market place and can't return home. Click go home, "do you want to go home" choice pops up, I answer yes and nothing happens. I'm still at the market. I try to go to a neighbor's farm to tend and the loading farm message runs and runs, but I never get anywhere. I've tried the game in Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer. Same thing happens in all three. I've cleared out temporary files, emptied cache, removed cookies after every internet session. No avail. So, I'll take a break. Sorry my farm is such a mess, but I can't continue spending hours doing the same thing over and over. Happy farming to you folks that aren't having any problems. I'll miss this game, but I'll have to find something else to amuse me for a while.
Old Oct 21 2009, 09:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Thanks for the Tools!

I see the comments regarding the use of the tools... the tractor is a great addition for me once I clear a spot to park it!
Level 34 w/ $8+mil, but not enough neighbors to hire my plowing out - I'm thrilled to plow 4 at a time!
Thanks for a fun game, how about some more real estate?!

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 21 2009, 09:30 PM

well said. NOone is making y'all buy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz waz View Post
all in all i cant understand everyones problem

its your chioce to buy them or if you wish to still hire or not.

we dont complain about spending a million on a house that will never do anything, or windmills, outhouses, watermills etc, its all for looks right down to the flowers and letter boxes..

lots of people asked for tractors and trucks jsut for looks on there farms, now we have them

its upto us if we use them for looks, use the to work or just choose not to buy them at all.

same as we all choose what we plant..

at level 34 i have like 3 million so the money is not an issue..

look forward to more land, more levels or new ways of playing the game beyond 34

i will still be hiring from the market if i need to, mostly use neighours but there has been times that i have had trouble getting people to harvest and i want to do to bed.. at these times i will use my machines and get it done fast.

cant wait for my farm to be ready to try them out...

and as with all new things, its trial and error, i am sure the creators will fix any glitches or things they didnt consider, like all the fuel in out gift boxes etc..

have fun peoples had hey if its causing you stress and making you unhappy might be best to find a new game!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1437&farm_ix=Y
Go Colts farm, humming meadow, trolleywood,wildcat knoll, past the setting sun, laughing city & sunfeet
Old Oct 21 2009, 09:31 PM

Level:
XP:

I love the new tools. However, they are pointless when I CAN'T RECEIVE GIFTS!!!!! I hate to shout but I have been patiently waiting for weeks for this to be fixed but still, nothing yet. I could really benefit from fuel gifted to me but I can't accept the gifts! It only happens on my Myspace FT. I am new to the board and I tried to post my Myspace account but it takes me to Facebook.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 21 2009, 09:56 PM

Default gift of petrol

to all those complaining about getting tins of petrol they dont wants and cant see...

you can

go to the market and sell items or harvests.. click on gifts and you can sell them for 15 c..

easy as any other gifts you get that you dont want.. like 200 cows and pigs i would have sold!!!
Old Oct 21 2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines
Same here- i am hanging on to FT waiting, hoping for a level 35 and beyond. All my other friends who reach 34 have left for Mafia Wars, so there's never anybody around to hire or help w/o going to the market. I would prefer more to do rather than more toys that don't really do anything new & helpful.
Old Oct 21 2009, 10:10 PM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Jun 19 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

I agree with most of the posts, I would like to see more benefits from the tools, like more $ or XP when using the tools other wise why purchase. And you should be able to use them when hired to work others farms

Visit Farmer Bob's Farm

Old Oct 21 2009, 10:33 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany09 View Post
I love the new tools. However, they are pointless when I CAN'T RECEIVE GIFTS!!!!! I hate to shout but I have been patiently waiting for weeks for this to be fixed but still, nothing yet. I could really benefit from fuel gifted to me but I can't accept the gifts! It only happens on my Myspace FT. I am new to the board and I tried to post my Myspace account but it takes me to Facebook.

If you want help fixing something on your farm... LINK your account. It is not linked.

Closed Thread