Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Discussions about Neighborhood Chains Contest

All Discussions about the Neighborhood Chains Contest

Hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to Neighborhood Chains Contest in the feedback section we have decided to make an Official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section.

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 26 2016 at 04:53 PM.
Old Feb 09 2018, 02:49 PM
Account Not Linked

I know I read somewhere on this forum about a neighbor with 0 points showing up in the NCC. This week it happened to me. A neighbor with two coin facilities and no points is showing at the bottom of my list. In the total scheme of things, it's not likely to make any difference, but did anyone ever figure out how that can happen?
Old Feb 09 2018, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I know I read somewhere on this forum about a neighbor with 0 points showing up in the NCC. This week it happened to me. A neighbor with two coin facilities and no points is showing at the bottom of my list. In the total scheme of things, it's not likely to make any difference, but did anyone ever figure out how that can happen?
Hi Dulcinea,
Not sure how this can happen unless they have moved a facility that is in the contest and ended up getting removed. They may show up still in your list but will have 0 points because they were disqualified.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2018, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dulcinea,
Not sure how this can happen unless they have moved a facility that is in the contest and ended up getting removed. They may show up still in your list but will have 0 points because they were disqualified.
Well, I just checked and she has 102 points now, so she can't have been disqualified. Must've been some kind of glitch, I suppose. Thanks, Taz.
Old Feb 18 2018, 11:52 PM

Default Unfriend Still on NCC

How often does the NCC get updated? An unfriended person is still on my list for awhile now. Just saying that NCC is not accurate.
Old Feb 18 2018, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteH View Post
How often does the NCC get updated? An unfriended person is still on my list for awhile now. Just saying that NCC is not accurate.
Hi AnnetteH,
Did you remove yourself as their neighbor and remove them as your neighbor before you unfriended them? If not that is why they would show on your list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2018, 04:59 PM

i have stoped trying .i get what i get .i got neighbors who get number one every week but when i have number one in the neighborhood and work hard to stay number one i get moved to 3 on wed .so i gave up not worth trying anymore .since i can only post in the farmtown page not many working my facilitys about ready to stop playing since facebook will not fix this problem.also upset where i will not buy anymore cash unless the elbony lumber is increased in the sawmills or remove some of the things we making using elbony lumber also want to post faciltys to my timeline.if it stays the same i will never buy cash again.
Old Mar 30 2018, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i have stoped trying .i get what i get .i got neighbors who get number one every week but when i have number one in the neighborhood and work hard to stay number one i get moved to 3 on wed .so i gave up not worth trying anymore .since i can only post in the farmtown page not many working my facilitys about ready to stop playing since facebook will not fix this problem.also upset where i will not buy anymore cash unless the elbony lumber is increased in the sawmills or remove some of the things we making using elbony lumber also want to post faciltys to my timeline.if it stays the same i will never buy cash again.
Hi Glenda,
Facebook has a ticket open to fix the posting problem. You could always tell your Farm Town friends to look on the Show Wall Requests for your posts.
Old Apr 07 2018, 02:08 PM

The whole NCC thing does not make a lot of sense to me Granny. Typically I see the same people on my neighbor list each week. Typically, only a handful of those neighbors seem to be actually making any effort to actually play that part of the game.... the rest do very little or nothing at all. There was one person this week who had 1 point at the end.

What really frosts me though is when I work hard to increase the point total for everyone but still end up getting very little for my efforts, yet once the weeks ends, I start getting "Thank you for helping me win 1st place" me messages from the people who are supposedly in my neighborhood.... even people who had very few points in my NCC list.

It makes no sense at all..... and just encourages people not to bother to play as far as I can see.
Old Apr 07 2018, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
The whole NCC thing does not make a lot of sense to me Granny. Typically I see the same people on my neighbor list each week. Typically, only a handful of those neighbors seem to be actually making any effort to actually play that part of the game.... the rest do very little or nothing at all. There was one person this week who had 1 point at the end.

What really frosts me though is when I work hard to increase the point total for everyone but still end up getting very little for my efforts, yet once the weeks ends, I start getting "Thank you for helping me win 1st place" me messages from the people who are supposedly in my neighborhood.... even people who had very few points in my NCC list.

It makes no sense at all..... and just encourages people not to bother to play as far as I can see.

Hi Chattin

I moved your post to general feedback for NCC as you are not posting a problem.