Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 10 2022, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanahchild50 View Post
I have purchased 30.00 of google play on three different cards and I can't seem to use them for farm town cash. I used to purchase farm town cash through google play before why can't we now.
Hi savanahchild50

Please go to your Facebook settings and see if you have that payment method added. If not, then add your payment method in the Facebook Pay section.

If you continue having problems then you will need to contact Facebook about this. Farm Town doesn't have any control over the purchasing. There is a link for Help in the Facebook Pay part.
Old Jan 18 2022, 01:41 AM
Account Not Linked

I just bought 55 Farmcash (the $9.99 pack), paying through DOKU wallet (my payment channel of choice). However, even though I received an email from both Facebook and DOKU about my transaction being complete, the Farmcash has not been credited to my account yet. May I know if this is unusual (i.e an error) or do they take a while to get credited?
Old Jan 18 2022, 05:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand100 View Post
I just bought 55 Farmcash (the $9.99 pack), paying through DOKU wallet (my payment channel of choice). However, even though I received an email from both Facebook and DOKU about my transaction being complete, the Farmcash has not been credited to my account yet. May I know if this is unusual (i.e an error) or do they take a while to get credited?
Hi Farmhand100,

Sorry no-one was available to answer you when you posted.

When you have a problem in the game please supply your user ID. It's in the message in the banner above your game screen. If none of what I am about to suggest helps, we will need that ID to look at this further for you.

If you still have not received it by now and you have already tried reloading the game, please Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log and see if your Farm Cash has been credited there. That area will show your recent activity with any Farm Cash.

If the Farm Cash still isn't showing, please also run memcache. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game an see if the Farm Cash has been credited.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 18 2022, 05:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Farmhand100,

Sorry no-one was available to answer you when you posted.

When you have a problem in the game please supply your user ID. It's in the message in the banner above your game screen. If none of what I am about to suggest helps, we will need that ID to look at this further for you.

If you still have not received it by now and you have already tried reloading the game, please Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log and see if your Farm Cash has been credited there. That area will show your recent activity with any Farm Cash.

If the Farm Cash still isn't showing, please also run memcache. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game an see if the Farm Cash has been credited.
No worries- people can be busy and it's not like I was waiting days for a reply.

Unfortunately, both the Account tab has not shown it being credited; even after I tried clearing the memcache, it still does not show anything. In any case, my User ID is 1836483541- I would be grateful if someone were to look into this issue and resolve it.
Old Jan 18 2022, 06:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand100 View Post
No worries- people can be busy and it's not like I was waiting days for a reply.

Unfortunately, both the Account tab has not shown it being credited; even after I tried clearing the memcache, it still does not show anything. In any case, my User ID is 1836483541- I would be grateful if someone were to look into this issue and resolve it.
Hi Farmhand100,

Thank you for your user ID. I am not seeing any Farm Cash purchased registered in your data either. It does surprise me that you have not received it by now, there can be a delay in Facebook notifying the game to credit you the Farm Cash but it's not usually this long.

As running memcahe and reloading the game has not resolved this for you, please could you contact the support team about this. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 28 2022, 08:04 PM

Default purchase farm cash issue

made two purchases but only received farm cash for one.

nevermind.. it fixed itself
Old Feb 01 2022, 01:45 PM

Unhappy farm town green dollas

hi one of my neighbours howard jay sent me 55 green dollas it didnt arrive it said sent but i recived nothing can you look into it please
Old Feb 01 2022, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnyangelkisses View Post
hi one of my neighbours howard jay sent me 55 green dollas it didnt arrive it said sent but i recived nothing can you look into it please
Hi tinnyangelkisses

I moved your post to the thread about Farmcash.

If you cant see the farmcash gift in your red gift box to redeem it, then you have to contact Support team.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 11 2022, 10:18 AM

Angry Loss of Farm Cash

My farm cash went from $30 to $15 overnight, yet I had no purchases.
What is up with this? I would love to get it back please. I worked a bunch to earn it.
Old Feb 11 2022, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresaoverton1960 View Post
My farm cash went from $30 to $15 overnight, yet I had no purchases.
What is up with this? I would love to get it back please. I worked a bunch to earn it.
Hi teresaoverton,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
On February 9th at 2:34 you purchased a wooden swing for 15 farm cash which brought you down from 30 to 15 farm cash.
You can check this yourself by going to the Account tab above your farms then click on the tab Farm Cash Activity Log.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash